• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 26,868
Status
Not open for further replies.

goodday

ISP
airtel
Uninor is trying to dupe people stating that consumers end up paying more with per second but is it trying to act smart or taking people for granted by adding a charge of 39 paise per call in one plan thus making the cost of call @ 68 paise per minute which is higher than the market leader!Second plan @ Rs2/- per day is another damp squib!By paying Rs 49/- per month in Docomo, one would get the tariff @ 1 paise per 2 seconds!and Roaming... is 1 paise per second costlier than 60 paise per minute?Reliance offers 1 paise per second or 50 paise per minute!If some one is going for Uninor, only the person who buys it knows the reason!!I still vote for Airtel the leader. Despite such a huge subscriber base, the customer service is remarkable. Though they cant satisfy 100% of the customers, no one can match their service.Aircel is a clown in the industry and will be the first operator to be sold out once the consolidation takes place in the telecom industry in India.

i totally agree with the OPtheir tariff is not at all good, although they have not launched in delhi, i am waiting for tata docomo to launch hereand yes even i think that aircel will be the first to be sold out

Uninor is costly compared to other operators.. Docomo and Airtel is best in network and customer service

possibly, because of the high rates, they will have less subscribers, so less congestion and better call quality and customer care.ofcourse this wont last long even if it does happen

reliance is the best as far as tariff in the GSM sector,but signal wise they lack,airtel is the best and the leader as far as service is considered

I will tell u why uninor sucks. Airtel and Docomo are the best to choose. They have attractive tarrifs and great network coverage. Reliance give us cheaper call rates but their network is weak. And this uninor has the worst network and dumps huge charges on users. so uninor sucks

well they are a new player and they would need time to settle down. i am currently using aircel. network coverage outside delhi ncr region is pretty bad. i am waiting for etilsat to arrive. they are a huge company and they have big plans for india. if they can pay several crores to aamir khan to advertise for them, and aamir khan accepted their offer... they are going to be special!

if they can pay several crores to aamir khan to advertise for them, and aamir khan accepted their offer... they are going to be special!

I would say he accepted because he got a good deal, not because they are special 😀 His endorsing Titan, Coca Cola, Tata Sky, or Parle biscuits for that matter, doesn't make them special 😀

In fact, none of those brands are out of the ordinary, all of them except Titan practically struggling in terms of market share.

but they are all legit brands with good market reputation. not like that home depot types ad which turned out to be fraud. etilsat has to be something special!

Status
Not open for further replies.