Formula-1 News and Updates

Haha ....man i was expecting your reply...but didnt expect this so fast....Posted this info thinking of you as i felt you will be happy to hear this news....

Merge Kingfisher and Air India, and get all Air Hostess from KF to AI 😀
As I said 😀 - 36 Kingfisher air hostesses join Air India - The Economic Times
He may be old and completely broke, but still has a heart of gold. Air India's Maharaja is now playing Santa to Kingfisher's unpaid crew. On Christmas eve, 36 airhostesses from Mallya's beleaguered airline joined AI.

While timely payment of salaries has become a dream at both AI and Kingfisher, the crisis in Mallya's airline has suddenly made employees long for the safety of a sarkari job - even if it too happens to be a mostly unpaid one.

People linking Sutil to Massa's seat in 2013. I think that would be a disaster. I am sure Perez or Kobayashi or even di Resta would be better if Massa does not up his game.

Gary's tone was boring, however, his knowledge of F1 is better than that of Steve Slater and most of the time he was more tolerable.

Everyone knows that steve slater isnt a expert and you need a knowledgeable guy to partner him but anderson is just too boring , goodwin/slater pair was much better.

Red ☛ Super Soft
Yellow ☛ Soft
White ☛ Medium
Silver ☛ Hard
Green ☛ Intermediate
Blue ☛ Wet