Pings on Reliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter shashank983
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 16,307
Status
Not open for further replies.
check ur speedtest result now .....and compare

No luck here 🙁 Ping is low only on the servers hosted by Reliance.I tried the reliance mumbai server and ping was 74..but with vodafone server the ping was 204 😕

On WiMax 🙂 plan

shashank can you tell me the first three digits of your IP address? You may have dropped into the list of ip's which are routed using nixi 😕

nixi ?????? what's that
my ip :124.125.xxx.xxx

I was right 😕 124.125 is the ip-pool which is routed using NIXI ( Government's routing service😛).Other than a couple of IP's , all of them are routed through Flagtel (Reliance's own routing service which is NOT located in India)
So,you will get awesome pings until your ip is changed 😛
Btw,IP's routed through flagtel are like 115.xxx.xxx.xxx

I was right 😕 124.125 is the ip-pool which is routed using NIXI ( Government's routing service😛).Other than a couple of IP's , all of them are routed through Flagtel (Reliance's own routing service which is NOT located in India)
So,you will get awesome pings until your ip is changed 😛
Btw,IP's routed through flagtel are like 115.xxx.xxx.xxx
i m getting ip start from 123.125.xxx.xxx always from last 4 years ...

i m getting ip start from 123.125.xxx.xxx always from last 4 years ...

Strange..2 years back I used to get 124.125.xxx.xxx ip and pings were low.But,after I started getting 115.xxx.xxx.xxx ip's the pings went horrible and I read on a forum that only 124.125 IP's on ADSL get proper pings...
Btw,is there a way to change the IP manually ? or atleast get a new ip ? ipconfig/renew works ?

Strange..2 years back I used to get 124.125.xxx.xxx ip and pings were low.But,after I started getting 115.xxx.xxx.xxx ip's the pings went horrible and I read on a forum that only 124.125 IP's on ADSL get proper pings...
Btw,is there a way to change the IP manually ? or atleast get a new ip ? ipconfig/renew works ?

i know only one way to change ip ... turn off computer and modem for 15 min ....

i know only one way to change ip ... turn off computer and modem for 15 min ....
and ip change with system's mac too ....

Status
Not open for further replies.