picture and sound clarity

• Thread starter Thread starter hyd.anil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,929

hyd.anil

ISP
Sify
Hi This is my experince with Big TV.Picture Clarity: I connected my STB to my TV with AV cables and AV pins(I meant to say not using Ypr connection)I have been seeing lot of pixelations in almost all the channels.Channels that comes under this category are All sounth Indian channels except for MAA TV, SET MAX, ZOOM, Music India, Star One, some times 9XM and Channel V.The channels broadcasted with no pixelation are STAR Channels(except the ones included above), HBO, NGC, Animal Planet, All Cinema Halls, Sony, MTV, All sports channels, All news channels. Sound clarity:This is the winning catalogue for BIG TV, sound clarity is amazing and I can experince surround stereo in STAR MOvies, HBO, PIX, SONY, Some times Star gold, ZEE STudio, Discovery as I connected my STB to my Home Theater system. My concern is do every one has the same problem or it arises only to me?If latter is the case then is there any trouble shooting? Or if the former is the case then how should we escalate this issue? Before BIG TV i was using Tata Sky, and I tell none of the channels I found with pixelation. Please help me. Anil

Everybody is getting true DVD quality for all channels (at least me) from Big Tv . Check ur signaal strenght n quality . I guess ur installation was not done properly .

Everybody is getting true DVD quality for all channels (at least me) from Big Tv . Check ur signaal strenght n quality . I guess ur installation was not done properly .

well its not dvd quality at the least 30% less then that.better then airtel digital tv and to my friend who has a TS say the quality of big tv is still better,he did switchover to big tv.