Formula-1 News and Updates

I doubt Kimi is any better than Vettel. I think he is not so great driver. That win was by fluke. (Although I favoured that win in those days being a Ferrari fan)

I'm no fan of Lewis. But he is a hardcore racer, brings out the best in others. He would have given a tough time to Alonso, if there had been a few more laps........

Hamilton's lap time and Alonso lap time were similar in the last 20 - 25 laps of the race....i wonder what hamilton would have done if he had another 10 laps...

----------

Offlate i started to admire Jenson Button...he is a cool headed guy with brain unlike hamilton...he is performing superbly with McLaren....hamilton has to learn something from his team mate Button...

For me F1 is getting boring this season...in all the races RBR captured the pole position...and its always vettel..vettel......

For me this season is over....

Its going to be Vettel the 2011 Champion...Button will finish 2nd tough fight will be there between webber and Alonso for 3rd position...hamilton will secure 5th place....

RBR will reclaim 2011 constructor championship...McLaren will be second...and Ferrari will be 3rd...

Massa's performance is surely hurting the ferrari's....1 Sec Quali gap between him & Alonso OMG....

I doubt Kimi is any better than Vettel. I think he is not so great driver. That win was by fluke. (Although I favoured that win in those days being a Ferrari fan)

He would have won both in 2003 and 2005 if not for reliability issues, kimi is the only one of the real fast drivers that has a chance of joining redbull right now as alonso has a long term deal with ferrari and hamilton probably wont leave mclaren,webber should be dropped for next year , all the oldies schumacher , barrichelo , trulli should all be dropped and bring better faster young drivers.

I completely agree with you amish...probably schumi should continue for 1 year with mercedes i hope mercedes gives him a winning car...if that does not happen may be schumi will retire after 2012 season....With respect to kimi i get a sense that this guy wants to comeback to f1 again...probably he will join Williams next season and might drive for 1 year and then may join RBR for 2013 season....I think ferrari will also hire a new driver for 2013 season instead of Massa...I hope RBR dont dominate again for 2012 season...fight should be there McLaren and Ferrari should improve on their car for next season....This season was completely a boring but hats off to RBR and Vettel....One thing i notice this season is that none of the top 3 teams faced reliability issue....

I hope this thing finishes on time, even though FIA has given green signal. I have doubts FINISHING touch will remain.

Jaypee has put all its top bosses round the clock at the venue. Work is proceeding at a hectic pace and is scheduled to complete very soon. They see this as a major image building exercise at an international level.

of course. a successful indian F1 is going to do wonders to their properties around the region.

I doubt it would have as much impact on the local market as it would have on their stock price in the long run. They aren't earning a lot from this year's GP, but have plans in place to monetize its appeal to a larger extent next year onwards. Of course everything depends on how they fare this time

the government should've just outsourced the CWG to these guys.

Actually government should've outsourced this project to Kalmadi as he has better experience. 🙂

are you serious? the race is scheduled for october 30. that means just around 33 days remaining. of course, they can still finish the work in 33 days and they probably will. but a circuit of this nature should have been ready long time back and should have had some form of testing with actual events. i know that they claim that they want F1 to be the first event at this new venue. but it seems to be more of an excuse than something that they want to be proud of.