• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,649
Status
Not open for further replies.

udaychavan

ISP
Prepaid
I am totally dissatisfied with the speed and services which are given by tata indicom.. ..now i am thinking that mtnl is the best .. service.. at least they are providing constant 40kbps speed througt the month in 500rs. with unlimited In contrast, tata photon is giving only 10 kbps speed throught the month. tata photon dont have any single unlimited plan. They have maximum only 15gb(which is not enough)unlimited plan. i dont know what to do now.. i have contacted customer care for 15 to 20 times. i also gone to gallery in malad(east). But they dont have even sufficient information... they are not able to solve my issue. some are giving different info than others.. they dont have perfect knowledge... today i have recharged with 100rs i got 78rs balance. and i have downloaded only 13 mb ... the whole balance finished. however i have already recharged with 700 rs unlimited plan.. customer care is saying to recharge with 10 rs for speed but when i gone to malad(east) galary she was saying that 10 rs top up not available.... however i had done from the same place before two days ago from the different employee.. please look into my issuephoton no - 9221121801

Status
Not open for further replies.