• Thread starter Thread starter akash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,819

akash

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Dude to this f you see king crazy rain my phone was dead for two days but my trib was on!!!!!! :blink: 😉

i have no idea wat was that but it is true. B)

hail mtnl 😛

Yes!!! Same here.......all my phones were dead. Triband was my only means of communication when I came home on Wednesday mornin!! I really didnt expect it to work.......hats off to MTNL

Not surprising really since the phone and ADSL are on 2 seperate systems. Anyways for me both the phone and internet were working.

2days ago with all the rains n power outages in mumbai..mtnl was still working rock solid! my cable was out! mtnl was rock solid still...im really impressed..

Originally posted by trivisingh@Jul 30 2005, 02:13 AM
Not surprising really since the phone and ADSL are on 2 seperate systems. Anyways for me both the phone and internet were working.
[snapback]18867[/snapback]
[/quote]

dude but line as in phone line is same!!!
so how come it was working

ya phone was working, tirband was working.but damn no electricity for 2 and half days 🙁 .. lol

Well, coolbuddy there were no floods and rains in Delhi, half of Mumbai drowned in the last couple of days. Well only the suburbs were affected, the maximum was 15 feet of water. 3 teens died in their Santro probably unable to open the jammed windows and doors. And in these conditions if MTNL Broadband stays on even when the phones are off its really a huge thing. 🙂

yes that good...but how?..the DSLAM that splits the voice and data signals is located at the exchange..if the exchange was flooded how come the BB was on?MTNL ppl need to be asked abt this..how they managed this feat...even advanced countries could learn from them... lol 😛

i alwaz get current frm i phone line if i touch them 🙁

but that when i touched them nothing happend 😀

mtnl is is great (not alwaz) 😛

Well, coolbuddy there were no floods and rains in Delhi, [/b]

i know 🙂

i was just appreciating that it never went down in the last 3 months for me 😀

though today morning there were few problems...did anyone face any probs today??? 🤔