Pepperfry Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 734
  • Views Views 90,046
  • Tags Tags
    pepperfry
I ordered a durian chair, arrived in 10+ days. During these times, they conducted two quality checks. Yet the final product I received had major scuff marks. Rejected at the time of delivery.

Pepperfry at one point of time had a physical store on MG Road. The mall which is mostly occupied with furniture companies including godrej and fabfurnish.

I have given them another chance, order a different model of durian yesterday. Delivery date is 20th. Let's hope for the best.

I have visited their store but you will be lucky to find the item you are looking for on display.

Pepperfry at one point of time had a physical store on MG Road. The mall which is mostly occupied with furniture companies including godrej and fabfurnish.
So I visited them, and they usually have about 1 piece of each type (i.e. 1/2 tables; 1/2 dining sets, etc). The products in-store were of decent quality, though not sure about the exact quality they would deliver. And I read some comparisons about PF v/s UL with people mostly preferring UL over PF due to quality, etc.

So received the second order delivery. The experience was worse than the previous order. There was rusting on the base of the chair and scuff marks on the arm rest. Not sure if they are procuring from Durian directly or from Chor Bazar.

This product also went through 2 QC checks.