Pen-drive Prices!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 224
  • Views Views 101,754
@ Raj.....Have u "upscaled" the Rs. 250 for 32 GB Pendrive, by adding a trailing 0?? 😀

@ Raj.....

Have u "upscaled" the Rs. 250 for 32 GB Pendrive, by adding a trailing 0?? 😀
You are always in a "'greedy'" mood...lol

such seller are always there near to railway station bridge ..

week ago seen ppl selling transcend 32 gb pen drive for 200 bucks .. and packing was almost same like real transcend pen drive ..

Yes my neighbour also fell for it & now regretting it.

I know a guy who got suckered into buying a foreign 'emergency lamp' at Bandra station. the one shown to all was a different piece what this bloke got was in a 'sealed box' which felt the 'right weight' when he cam home it didn't work, so he opened it to find a stone inside to give the right weight. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Of course the seller was not there the next day 🙂

Ask him to complaint if he is spotted at a regular place......as Samm has posted, may be if the Police is good, they will take action.

my friend baught 320GB pen drive from palika and it hanged his pc every time he tried copying data into it :rofl: :rofl:

Ask him to complaint if he is spotted at a regular place......as Samm has posted, may be if the Police is good, they will take action.

Police won't, ironic thing about that news is, the complaint was made two years ago.

Yes my neighbour also fell for it & now regretting it.

I know a guy who got suckered into buying a foreign 'emergency lamp' at Bandra station. the one shown to all was a different piece what this bloke got was in a 'sealed box' which felt the 'right weight' when he cam home it didn't work, so he opened it to find a stone inside to give the right weight. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Of course the seller was not there the next day 🙂
After reading a review of a customer(Airtel DTH) missing his remote inside a DTH pack, i insisted the showroom guy to open the pack(to check whether all the accessories mentioned in the box are there in place) when i bought Tata Sky from him even though he convinced me that everything would be fine inside the pack.

I have a 16 GB local Pen drive which I bought from Fancy Market for Rs 450. Working OK till now.

it may work well if u r just using 1 or 2GB.. try using FULL 16GB!

The cheap one's may work for a while but I wouldn't risk carrying any important data on them, I'm thinking of getting a Patriot Exporter off e-bay, according to reviews, read speed is 27mbps while write is 16 mbps.

trust me people. if you have important data, there is no way safer than the cloud.