PC Build for around Rs. 35000

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,306
So, I am in process of building a PC for a nephew. Budget is around 35K. For office use mainly so gaming was not a requirement. I am posting the specifications I went for.

I am not necessarily looking for feedback because I have ordered all components, so it is a bit late to make any changes.

But do feel free to suggest alternative builds or recommendations that can come handy for someone else who might be looking for a similar build. Plus if this is something that interests you, feel free to start new threads catering to different budget segments! Would have saved me a lot of time bothering friends into researching.

Not that many people use desktops these days.

Processor: AMD RYZEN 5 3500
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
GFX: ASUS GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 (This was needed because processor lacks an integrated GPU. Also ordered the 2GB variant instead of 1GB)
SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD SA2000M8/250G
RAM: 2 x CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ
PSU: Antec VP550P Plus 550 Watt

I haven't yet decided on a cabinet yet because that I wanted to get locally. Would see what is easily available locally tomorrow.

Last edited:
If there's a trial version I can try. Although, I do not know how to use these.
Trial is available but setup will be big. Photoshop is pretty straight forward.

okay I will google to find info how adobe products will run on this setup, if I cannot find much info I will ping you to try it.

Had shortlisted the ryzen 3600, and then tried waiting a few months for prices to down, but to no avail. Thankfully that resulted in a slight increase in budget. Considered the 3700x, but got the intel 10700F instead (from primeabgb for 26.5k last month). Thanks all for the help.

That's right, that's a perfectly valid reason to go for 3500 model (current gen) but I thought since it was for your nephew and office work it would not make a difference to him if you went for previous gen 3400G 😀
Ryzen 5 3400G would do the job better with integrated Vega 11 gpu (as it has higher frequency than gt 710)

Zen2 architecture should be the minimum one should go for. 3400G is Zen+ which is like two generations old now.

Ryzen 5 3400G was AMD's flagship APU (successor of 2400G) when it comes to price to performance ratio. It helped a lot of budget gamers (from all over the world) to get the taste of AA games.

Ryzen 5 3400G is good if don't plan on getting a dedicated GPU or won't be doing cpu intensive tasks
A ryzen 5 3600 should be able to achieve almost 2x raw CPU performance
For lower budgets, I would advise anyone to at least have a look at used GPUs instead of something like GT 710/730/1030 if you have the patience, an used GTX 970/1050 can be purchased for around 4.5k