• Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 12,643

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I have been using FreeCharge for a long time now. Tried Paytm today. Worked out fine. No extra charges. And they actually are giving discount coupons for free.

Yes, i recharged my mom’s airtel number yesterday , they are sending expired coupons also.

ah. i got an updated coupon. use it if you want to!

Domino: Use coupon code PTM and get flat 15% discount at Dominos.co.in on a minimum purchase of Rs.350. Coupon valid till 31 Oct 2011.
* This coupon is not valid on Simply Veg, Simply Non Veg pizzas, Combos and Beverages.

heh i guess dominoes people got lazy and did not give them a new coupon so they just extended the validity of the old one. and since you and me got the same, it is not even a one time use coupon. 😕

Haha, PTM means Paytm... so since code is common... anyone can go to Domino's and say PTM (without ever doing recharge) and avail free offer!

there are 25%- 50% discount coupons of dominoes available easily online lol 😀anyways I wrote them a email asking them if they would start recharging special coupons from airtel like...SMS packs..net packs....STD min and all they haven't replied yet...currently only talk time recharges are available with them for airtel..

yeah, they are pretty good. their customer care wrote that there was some issue but now all coupons have been corrected. I am using them for all my recharges, & get free coupons. SOme of the free coupons like Indiaplaza are very good

Yesterday i tried them for MTNL Data recharge (Rs. 50) but they the did the Airtime Recharge. Called them n told them my problem the reply i got was "Sorry Sir we can't do anything now". I was thinking if i would had gone for Rs 4500 Data Plan recharge i would have been banging my head against the wall

right. i would not use them for specialized recharges like the 98 rupee data recharge on airtel. you can never tell what exactly is the charge used for.

I am not interested in coupons just I want to know how does net banking works? I dont have any experience about that. Anybody guide me please & Paytm is faithful service? Thanks