PayTM User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 12,652
the problem with Paytm is bcoz i use my credit card, i dont get bill pay discounts, hence i always prefer the websites of the service provider 🙂

The service is good but they keep sending these promotional referral emails and there is no option to unsubscribe from them. Wrote to their customer care, posted on their fb page, but they don't seem to care. Finally tweeted them as well. Lets see. May well mark them as SPAM if they don't stop sending these emails and look for some other option.

The guys at Paytm are replying to all tweets except mine! Time to mark their emails as SPAM. I can do without this website, but can not do with promotional emails in my mailbox.Edit: After sending 3 tweets and threatening to write a bad review in a blog they did reply. Funny. Lets see if they actually do something about this.

i mark mails as spam if there is no unsubscribe link. example? lynx india. that douchebag sends an email on a daily basis with junk content. enough people mark a sender as spam, mails from him are sent to spam for all users. like it how gmail tells you why a particular message was marked as spam. love it when mailers from known companies are marked as spam because a lot of people marked them as spam (gmail tells you that!).

Forgot my password for Paytm. clicked on "forgot password" option and entered my details. It said that an email has been dispatched to my email address with new password. Checked email after 3 days ..still no link. Again repeated the process and same thing is happening. Mailed them my complaint ..will see how it goes.

Don't have a twitter account 🙂 Online life is as busy as it is. got an email again asking me to confirm my account. But funny thing happened. I kept on entering my phone number and was getting rejected. Finally tried entering email address and it worked. Felt dumb ..but their page specifically mentions to enter either mobile number or email id.

Update: Did two recharges back to back for same number. Got one recharge through and other one showed "Queued". After 5 mins, I got a mail stating recharge is successful but I haven't got any message in my phone stating the same. What should I do?

plus i am not able to login site, gives me error, and when i try to use forgot password, the button doesn't do anything..