Paytm Payments Bank

So its a Rupay. Transactions failure guaranteed

Source

Airtel offers 1 lac accident insurance FREE when we do atleast one transaction in a month.
Paytm offering 2 lac insurance. No idea on the T&C

Yup! and they are not providing phyiscal cards too. to be honest, I love airtel payment bank and digibank. even kotak811 is not so bad either. Paytm bank sucks till now

5. Insurance Cover for the RuPay Card
• A cover of INR 2 lakhs is available for RuPay cardholders under RuPay Insurance Scheme at no additional cost to cardholder. The policy covers death or permanent disability occurring only due to accidents.

• The Customer should have made a successful financial or non-financial transaction within 45 days prior to the date of accident including accident date. However, transactions done using Your Paytm Wallet will not be considered for assessing eligibility for this purpose.

• The transaction definition includes Customer induced transaction at bank branch or by any payment instrument whether on-us (Bank Customer / RuPay card holder transactions at channels owned by PPBL) and / or off-us (Bank Customer / RuPay card holder transactions at channels owned by other entities).

• The insurance is open to all RuPay cardholders subject to fulfillment of the terms and conditions of the policy.

• Claim intimation should be within 75 days from the date of accident.

• All supporting documents relating to the claim must be submitted within 30 days from the date of intimation.

• The eligible claims will be settled in 10 working days from the date of receiving the complete documents set.
Paytm Payments Bank

how do you even get these benefits without a physical card. also has anyone seen anyone getting benefits of the insurance offers these cards provide?

So its a Rupay. Transactions failure guaranteed

Axis Bank gave me RuPay Platinum with chip. HDFC gave Mastercard Platinum with chip. Both have more or less same failure rates. Other than the inability to use for USD payments, I don't see a difference between two. Perhaps I am lucky?.

The insurance thing is standard with all RuPay cards. And I believe payments banks are by default supposed to issue RuPay cards. Physical debit cards are compulsory for each and every bank IIRC.

I think physical card is not needed for insurance purpose, only card no need to be quoted with all the info required.
Although physical card can be ordered by paying Rs.100+tax annual fees which is a must for lounge access.