Paytm Loyalty Points is now Paytm Cash

does not look as bad as mobikwik supercash at the moment but would probably end up becoming just like that.

mInKoil.png

PhonePe , Freecharge have had cashbacks under separate buckets for a while now. As long as they dont take the supercash route (which some other apps like Niki as well have) - It should be fine.

Though I am confused as to what Paytm expects to do with KYC - Payzapp used my linked HDFC A/c for Kyc and sent me a message to that effect. Freecharge/Ola allows me to type in another ID as proof.

^ they just gave notice to PR people to come up with justifying this move and this is what they came up with

If its anything like mobikwik supercash, I'm done.

Seems like people were getting 8k 10k cash back with laptop purchases and then transfering them to bank a/c. Though I'm pretty sure even before cash backs cannot be transferred to bank accounts anywyas

There might have been charges involved... Now for cashbacks even that will not be possible.

Since you can't move funds to bank account or send to friend... The only option left is digital payments. That's how you get encouraged!