Paytm is now selling Google Play Gift Card codes virtually

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,852
and nope. it still does not work for buying songs.

Slightly off topic: why do you prefer purchasing individual songs over a music streaming service like Gaana or Saavn?

coz i have dumped all my music on google play music. and i am waiting for google's streaming service. also i usually buy songs that are not available elsewhere or from artists i want to support 😛. songs from groups like postmodern jukebox and pomplamoose for example.

so right now the only option is to buy these songs from itunes. which requires me to keep it installed. which is quite a pain to be honest. sadly most of these groups release songs on itunes first. google play might get it eventually. some are never even released on play so there's that. and they are usually hard to find elsewhere. so the only other option is to rip the youtube videos.

do check and tell if songs from these groups are available on gaana and saavn? 😛 they might be available on Spotify though.

lol. Just sign up with VPN set to US location. Once signed in, you can continue using it in india without vpn. You just need vpn for signing up.

You don't have to enter card details for free version. If you want full version, you can buy gift cards on US sites and redeem those.

if you want to go black market route, there are many cracked apps which disable ads on free version.

Just bought NFC Tools Pro using Playstore and paid via Paytm.

Sweet and simple