i wldnt mind tht.. probably help issues like car thefts.. and good means of security...

hah so you wouldn't mind govt tracking your every move?you wouldn't mind giving your privacy even we have it under our rights,you wouldn't mind being guilty until proven innocent.,you wouldn't mind duo process?guys like you MAKE ME SICK😡.go live in CHINA slave

go live in CHINA slave

calm down buddy. This aint the right way to debate or counter a view.

So what's wrong if our cars are tracked. Until we are not committing any crime, nobody would ask why you took your car to particular location. Also with population of billions, govt will only get huge bulk of database which is useless any issue occurs.But it would definately help if any accident or crime related to cars happen. The victim could get hepl and criminal would be tracked.In UK, I have seen cameras installed on very corner of roads. It keeps capturing people's movement 24x7, and has helped tracking many criminals. (But it also has caught some private moments of people in public place, but people are aware that it could be caught on camera)

as long as anything is optional, i would not mind. the problem is that most of the times these things are misused against the common man. 🙂 and of course, most of the times these are futile exercises that are designed to benefit a small number of people.

hah so you wouldn't mind govt tracking your every move?you wouldn't mind giving your privacy even we have it under our rights,you wouldn't mind being guilty until proven innocent.,you wouldn't mind duo process?
guys like you MAKE ME SICK😡.
go live in CHINA slave

warthog you have to understand that not everybody would share your views, so stop abusing people who disagree with you,
for my part I also believe that RFIDs are good development, as long as its optional. No democratic government can force their people to use this, and if people are using it out of their own will, then whats wrong in that.

I dont want to be a slave like you mindless zombies.Soon you agree that we need cameras in our home to keep safe.

those who give up liberty for security neither deserve liberty nor security.
you say its optional ,your national id card will have rfid and if you revolt they turn off your card.
Dammit its unconstitutional for the govt to do this.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and SVK you live in a police state.you talk to anyone in the street the police comes up takes your dna.UK is a model for police state.,you cant even get a knife for self protection.the govt track all your movement.I can give you hundreds of articles about the uk becoming a police state but you would say its good for us.I hope that island sinks.

India’s highways are going cashless with Paytm. We have partnered with the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to allow you to zip through highway tolls across the country.
It all starts with the Paytm FASTag. This small sticker on your car’s windshield is valid at more than 350 toll plazas. It's a clever bit of RFID technology that allows instant cashless payments from your Paytm Wallet.

Last edited:
Thread title makes it look as if Paytm introduced FASTags. Whereas its the otherway round. NHAI introduced them back in April and now have partnered with Paytm.

the blog post does not appear on their blog right now.

Last edited:
Paytm FASTag launched! – Paytm Blog

The Paytm FASTag — which is a simple and reusable tag based on radio-frequency identification technology (RFID) that can be placed on a vehicle’s windscreen — enables electronic toll fee collection on highways across the country. Now, you can pass through 380 toll plazas across India covering 55,000 kms without having to stop. Each FASTtag is linked to a registered Paytm account to facilitate instant automatic deduction of toll charges.