Paytm Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,514
  • Views Views 322,242
Maintenance message for quiet sometime now 🙁

says will be up by 6:30am

The 50% upto Rs 150 offer has expired now.
Can anyone suggest me which is the best coupon to be used for Paytm or any other website currently for bus booking ?
I wish to book 2 tickets (can book each separately) for Mumbai to Pune and each ticket costs rs. 350. Trying to get this cost down.
The best i could find was for paytm PAYTMTICKETS10 which gives me 10% discount (70 Rs) in my case.
Any other options out there ?

Guys you will get the tickets at lesser price when you call the travelling agency directly to reserve your seat. Even after Rs150 discount my ticket was costly than it was sold by travelling agency.

aviral sangal said:
Guys you will get the tickets at lesser price when you call the travelling agency directly to reserve your seat. Even after Rs150 discount my ticket was costly than it was sold by travelling agency.
This is not really applicable for the Mumbai - Pune route. I know the rates and how much they can go after bargaining so i for me this is the only option. In my case since it is a non peak day and time, ticket costs 350 Rs and today evening i am going to go and try bargain at 300 and if he does not oblige i will come home and buy it online with the 10% discount.

Hi,
It seems the mtnl recharge website is giving me some trouble.
Can we recharge the 2500 plan with 100 GB download from MTNL mumbai using freecharge (preferred) or Paytm?

Thanks for the replies.

it seems freecharge does not allow recharges of more than Rs.1000 for talktime and does not list MTNL as a Datacase recharge.
Btw, can the 1650 / 2500 or any other high data recharge be done by sending an SMS ?
If not, will try Paytm but wanted to Use freecharge since i already have a lot of balance on it.

You cannot do a recharge by SMS for 1650/2500 plans..
But you can do from Paytm cash or any other debit/credit card via PayTM..Takes some time to process the order though..just have some patience thats all!!