Payment of Tata Broadband bills

• Thread starter Thread starter Deadman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,660
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

Well as you might be aware tata has stopped sending broadband bills via courier, now they are gonna send a copy of the same via mail.What are the options one has to pay these bills. Earlier I used to drop the lower half portion of the bill along with the cheque, now whats the procedure 🙄 The last due date for payment is tommorow, go gotta hurry this time around.

Well, the only prob with Tata i feel is that there is only one place to pay directly, at the main office which is a bit far off for me.

Where is the main office? CAn you gimme the exact address I would have to pay the bill soon otherwise dunno what these guys would do 😛

@ hitman: I have done the same. Did that on 15th Oct and still its not cleared in the bills. Shows amount pending and unpaid bills. DAMN! I just hope they dont disconnect.

@Deadman & hitman: so you just have to write your username and phone number on the back of the cheque and drop it? is it all? ( i am a bit apprehensive now because that there is no 'Payment Slip' to attach. i might get myself a cheque-book just to pay my BB bills!!)@ Deadman: have the cleared the cheque by now?

Vince, that is the standard procedure followed almost everywhere. I pay my MTNL GSM bills the same way!

Yea, but i've gotten into countless problems because my ugly handwriting resulting in an ugly signature which unfortunately keeps changing. Thats why i put off the thought of getting a cheque-book.Today the bank called me to come back because my sign in the application for a cheque-book was different.... 🙁 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.