• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 42,748

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I paid DJB bill online for the first time last week on this site linked on the DJB site ::: JEEVAN Delhi :::

The money has been deducted from my CC , i checked the bill on the site again today and the payment has not reflected yet , i tried calling their helpline no but it is switched off.

I got the no of the nearest jeevendelhi office from the site and asked them about online payment and they said that online payment for DJB is not available yet because DJB has not activated it yet , when i told them its already available on the jeevandelhi site they said they dont have any info about it.

Has anyone here paid online on jeevandelhi before?

u did the big mistake...."tumhare paise paani mai gir gaye: :haha:BTW, u dont need to worry, if u have made the payment and its reflected in ur account then it wont go anywhere...just chill...just call DJB after one-two day and if they dont respond then call BANK to reverse the transaction...thats all

I am not worried about cc payment , i want to know if payment on that site works so i dont have to do the payment again offline.

Site managed by TCS. BillDesk is the payment processor. Should work. Am tempted to give it a try. Only if the bill amount was reasonable. Don't want to take a risk this time.

i just did it already considering the same things u listed 😛
payment went through, got receipt too.
However bill amount was still showing if one entered the kno. It does say it takes 48 hours to show though. Kind of weird! Normally bill should go to 0 as soon as payment is made.

Well this is a .gov.in site. What more you can expect? Do let me know if it works after 48 hours. Paying at their office is a big pain. 😛

DHBVNL website seems to support online payments as well (Power department here in Haryana). I have never dared because the website is so creepy that the confidence factor is in negative.
https://goo.gl/aEgHgk
The website seems to have been updated. It's in BETA. And does not provide any information whatsoever right now. You get an account creation form. :

Navjot Singh said:
Well this is a .gov.in site. What more you can expect? Do let me know if it works after 48 hours. Paying at their office is a big pain. :tongue:
ya they should just make it ecs!
Payment done successfully, bill amount is showing nil 🙂