Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,505
I think Rav has not utilised this offer like all of us have.. Because he is a DISH TV subscriber.. :hysterical:He even may not be able to buy recharge cards, as there are none available:hysterical😛oor fellow may not getting any response from Dish so he is now trying to break the feel good spirit that we have created on this Forum 😀Chill bro, if u happen to be TS subscriber, use this offer to full advantage, which means that u pay only half the price a day as opposed to the regular offer.. 🙂So add-on or not to add-on is out of the context now..Be a happy TS subscriber for 200 days by just paying 1000Rs..If u still have problems bro, I'm sorry, I cant do anything about ur problem 🙂

For this offer even we need to thank TS as making indiaplaza their dealer. Where dish tv customers cannot buy any recharge vouchers from indiaplaza:hysterical:.

Tried purchasing another Tata Sky voucher yesterday using Giftmate but hit a snag. I replied to the SMS confirming the payment from a Reliance mobile(ran out of phones 😛). Got an SMS sayin that the amount had been debited from Giftmate, but nothing happened on the screen. Got stuck at the 'Pending Authorization' screen...waited for 10-15min and then hit refresh after which it showed 'Transaction killed'. Called Indiaplaza and they asked me put in a fresh order which obviously failed cuz the Giftmate voucher didn't have 'Adequate funds' cuz the amount had already been debited for the previous order.Kinda clueless as to what i should do now. Indiaplaza ppl say they need a statement for Giftmate; who inturn say that it'll take atleast 5-6 days for the process. Anyone have the contact details for some senior guy at Indiaplaza?

Almost the same problem..The authorisation screen went back to IndiaPlaza screen, giving me the order no but the authorisation for that item termed pending..Hopeful that the payment will be authorised..

Cool buddy. Still many can benefit from this offer:yahoo:

Finally i get this mail:Order confirmation for order #20**************It's not a problem at all.. if money is debited from giftmate.. Don't cancel or make payment for the order again.. its a problem from the India Plaza website.. I received the order confirmation in 2 days..

I wanted to tell the same if the money is debited from giftmate account you will get the RV pin number dont worry.

If the vocuher money is debited from your giftmate account dont do that wait for a day you will get TS RV. Call Indiaplaza tell about your concern they help you out

hey ajuravi is this offer availble in other palces[ andhra pradesh] will u inform about it

y/day got the Orders confirmation thru mail. now awaiting the RV PIN Nos. May be Monday I will get the same. Thanx to aju & all the members in this forum.@ ravfrom anywhere you can avail this. for details pl see pages 1 & 3.

I was recharging for my friend and the same thing happened.. his giftmate acc got debited, but the indiaplaza status was always pending authorization..... for more than 24 hours. Spoke to giftmate CC in mumbai... they said it was a technical issue the past 3 days and they've been sending manual transaction list for indiaplaza everyday in the morning and IP has been updating transactions manually.... Hence there's nothing to worry in transacting.... any issues call giftmate CC in mumbai and they answer you...

From yesterday I am facing problems redeeming my giftmate voucher, whenever I do a purchase from any site I get an SMS to authorize the payment but when i reply back it gives a return message as "Invalid Request" and nothing happens and the transaction gets killed. Anyone else facing such issues??

well i never use indiaplaza for Tata Sky recharge or shopping anymore. they have not sent voucher even after 2 days. i have canceled the order on 24 feb. still no refund made to me 😡 i'm having more comfort of recharging through their online portal. i have recharged using icici netbanking 🙄