• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,503

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Pay just half when you buy movie tickets, books, apparel, CDs, electronics, travel bookings, flowers and much more from over 3000 online portals including India’s biggest ones. All you have to do pay via GiftMate.

GiftMate is a revolutionary voucher on your mobile which can be used to pay for online purchases without having to divulge any credit card details. All you have to do is enter your mobile number on the screen and authorize the payment with your 4-digit Pin which you get at the time of buying the voucher. You can even carry forward the un-used amount for your next purchase or top-up your existing voucher balance.

Save half your shopping bill, get an instant voucher now!
So, now all you need to do to save 50% of your shopping bill is buy a GiftMate voucher at half the price with your credit card or net banking account right here. You will receive a SMS instantly with your redemption PIN and other details via email within seconds. That’s all, shop what you want and just pay via GiftMate when you check-out.

Since you can avail this special half price offer only once, we suggest you make the most of it and buy a large denomination which you can use till 31st March 2008 in multiple purchases.

Giftmate

Guys just buy giftmate voucher for Rs. 1000 and pay just Rs 500 by this voucher you can avail TS recharge voucher in indiaplaza.in :thumbsup:

Till now i have attained gift voucher worth 4500 for which i paid only Rs. 2250:thumbsup:. All you need have different mobile numbers. Please note: for this offer only one mobile is authorised for this offer.

Guys i have utilised this offer to maximum limit. Currently i am in family pack with TS. By this offer i have recharged for Rs. 4500 and just paid Rs. 2250 by this i need not recharge till 5/10/2009 if i am with family pack. Who know very soon i might change or add Lifestyle gold pack alone by paying Rs. 30 pm. Guys this offer is valid till 20th march only. If interested hurry up soon:thumbsup:.

If I have 1000rs in one mobile account and another 1000rs in another one, how am i going to pay for an item which cost Rs.1500? 😕

The answer is very simple. You are not going to buy the gift vocuher from gift mate by mobile phone.
Eg., If your are going to buy a Rs. 1000 rupees voucher from gift mate you are going to pay it through credit card or debit card (netbanking) where in you are going to pay Rs. 500 only. Once you purchase the voucher from giftmate you will get an sms and an email with a pin number. Then go to indiaplaza and buy a TS voucher worth Rs. 1000 and select your payment option as giftmate or paymate then it will ask for your mobile number. After this you will get an sms from giftmate to authenciate the purchase for which you need to reply back to the sms using authetication code. Thats it. Carry on and enjoy the voucher purchase at half price. :thumbsup:

Or else go to the giftmate website to know more
Giftmate

GIFTMATE VOUCHER : Home

^^ ok.. But how does it go about if I buy a TS connection worth Rs.1499? Maximum about that can be paid will be 1000 what about the balance?

Probably after the purchase of Rs. 1000 voucher for Rs. 500 then you could topup the voucher value for another 500 for which you need to pay Rs. 500 extra. For any further calrification kindly go through the website also.

PayMate Gift Voucher : Where Do I Use

For further clarifications please call gift mate. To an extent i have enjoyed this voucher offer by purchasing the recharge card in indiaplaza.in

Pointed to be noted in indiaplaza offer is
The Indiaplaza 100% back offer is open to all registered users of indiaplaza.in.
The Term of the Offer is from January 16th 2008 to March 16th 2008, unless otherwise specified (Term).
Under this offer, the customer can get an Indiaplaza.in gift voucher of amount equivalent to his shopping (redeemable against 5 times the voucher value). The customer will become eligible by shopping at www.indiaplaza.in during the promotion period. All spends across all stores during the promotion period will qualify under this promotion. Redemption of Gift Certificates, Reward Points, Prepaid account amount will not be considered while arriving at the qualifying spend under this promotion. Each customer can qualify only once under this promotion. The maximum value of the gift voucher is Rs.5000/-.

Indiaplaza.in : Untitled Page

Indiaplaza offer is of no use. If I buy an item for 5K then to redeem it I have to buy another item for atleast 25K!!! and what would I buy for that?? 😡

Guys i have utilised this offer to maximum limit. Currently i am in family pack with TS. By this offer i have recharged for Rs. 4500 and just paid Rs. 2250 by this i need not recharge till 5/10/2009 if i am with family pack. Who know very soon i might change or add Lifestyle gold pack alone by paying Rs. 30 pm.

Guys this offer is valid till 20th march only. If interested hurry up soon:thumbsup:.

Well done Ajuravi. Don't give this marketing secret to your company.

Now I know why TS's revenue (per customer) is higher than that of dish tv!!!!

What is the revenue of a sinking company? "Worse than last year; but better than next year!!!!"

Boss i have recharged with TS for the next 12 - 18 months with TS as i am very sure that i am going to be with TS for this period. At this point of time i am not either interested to go with dish tv or sundirect and more importantly even big tv. First let big tv prove them selves in the market. I am not a guy who come to a conclusion of product in 1 month time. I am happy with TS what i am getting and i am also sure that i will be with them for the next 1 to 1.5 yrs with them too and thats the reason i have recharged with TS for Rs. 4500 by just paying 2250. Who will want to loose these kind of oppurtunity and that too for the service what i am getting from TS. If you are interested go with it or drop it. I have gone in my own way. If you are not interested leave it and carry on what you like and i respect your opinion too.:thumbsup:

Boss i have recharged with TS for the next 12 - 18 months with TS as i am very sure that i am going to be with TS for this period. At this point of time i am not either interested to go with dish tv or sundirect and more importantly even big tv. First let big tv prove them selves in the market. I am not a guy who come to a conclusion of product in 1 month time.

I am happy with TS what i am getting and i am also sure that i will be with them for the next 1 to 1.5 yrs with them too and thats the reason i have recharged with TS for Rs. 4500 by just paying 2250. Who will want to loose these kind of oppurtunity and that too for the service what i am getting from TS. If you are interested go with it or drop it. I have gone in my own way. If you are not interested leave it and carry on what you like and i respect your opinion too.:thumbsup:

I agree with you 100%. I will also stick to TS for at least 2 years. You have done the right thing to seize this offer.