Patriotism, National Anthem, Vande Mataram and Bharat Mata Ki Jai!

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

All those who dont accept this are traitors to this country.Remember when the NSG were being cheered with these slogans.They are being cheered all over India right now.Lets see the replies.btw i am not saying that you will be forced to say but to say that its un-indian is speaking like an enemy.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Saying it, or not, is personal choice, but forcing anybody/any community to don't say it is anti-national.

(So now I realize Warthog is strong nationalist/deshbhakt)

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Saying it, or not, is personal choice, but forcing anybody/any community to don't say it is anti-national.

(So now I realize Warthog is strong nationalist/deshbhakt)
so saying that kashmir is not part of india is not anti national?

Sushubh

Administrator
i hate it when they run the national anthem at the beginning of the movie. i do not want to stand up. but i have to because everyone around me stands up. i bet a lot of people do not like it either. i went there to watch a movie. not show my patriotism.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
But today i was reading in the paper too......that Muslims themselves didnt like the rule which asks them not to chant these words.They said that this was their nation, and hailing own nation shudnt do any harm.

huyogi

Regular
Regulars
i hate it when they run the national anthem at the beginning of the movie.

i do not want to stand up. but i have to because everyone around me stands up.

i bet a lot of people do not like it either.

i went there to watch a movie. not show my patriotism.

I would..if it was something i understood and empathized with..no please don't don't bother to translate Jana gana mana for me, i've had enough of that since i was in school.

----------

Hindustan Zindabad btw, i do not acknowledge this fantastical entity bharat mata.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Its like whatever pleases u.....its called "Bharat Mata" just coz the nation where u r born, is ur "Motherland" basically. So its termed "Mata" i guess.

huyogi

Regular
Regulars
On a one-on-one level my bro, i would gladly bow to your mother and all that you respected, but if you ever infer that it was a constitutional obligation, that's when you have my hackles raised.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oh theres no obligation for sure!In fact, even any form of respect shudnt come out of any obligation, leave alone this particular way of it! :)

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
Regulars
i hate it when they run the national anthem at the beginning of the movie.

i do not want to stand up. but i have to because everyone around me stands up.

i bet a lot of people do not like it either.

i went there to watch a movie. not show my patriotism.

You can be disappointed when, when you dont have idea about anthem is going to play but when you enters into a theatre you already ready minded that anthem will play & as many of you, you too stand while anthem is playing. Thats not wrong. Its a chance to you to honest the nation. It takes just 3-5 minutes & you can spent atleast 3-5 minutes for the nation.

I hate those who play anthem in loud sound without any warning & it happen when a school play anthem at any time without warning & they dishonor the anthem which is very bad means who learn us to respect to the nation they break the rule easily. Shame on them. Otherwise they can play anthem silently for related people & no any dishonor. I object those people action who dont aware before playing anthem.