Pathetic technical Support from Bharti - Airtel

ISP
Airtel
I'm finally writing to explain how frustrated I'm with the technical support provided by India's leading DSL provider Bharti - Airtel. I originally started having problems with my DSL on 14th September 2013 (Saturday) that the DSL light started blinking (It usually stays on) and I could not browse the internet, Called the customer service and got an interaction ID 38556828, I was so happy to get a callback from the technician with next 3 hours. I was not at home that time but let him in to work on the problem. He called me back in 15 - 20 minutes to inform that the link seems to be down and he would get it checked from the backend and let me know. He did not answer the same day and the next day. On Monday the 16th Sep when I called the customer service I was surprised to hear that the ticket was closed without the resolution on which I suggested to get it re-opened which no one could since they were well in SLA. I got a new request raised (38605272) to get the connection cancelled. Someone from retention called me back in just 2 hours and mentioned that they would raise a priority ticket (38615858) to get the connection fixed the same day which I agreed to and he closed (Cancellation ticket 38605272 ). SLA which I received on SMS was to get the issue resolved on 17/09 (14:00 Hrs). No one called me back till 17th evening and I had to call the customer service again for getting this cancelled. 38657068 was raised on 17th for the cancellation request, I again got a callback within 2 hours from the retention department in Gurgaon mentioning that he would personally take care of my problem today itself and opened another ticket 38615858 with the SLA of 18/09 - 11:00 Hrs. As always the Engineer did not care about the ticket, no one called and the issue stayed Unresolved with me down for 5 days.
It was a high time on 19th when I finally decided not to stay with the Service provider who cannot provide SERVICE so I called and was informed that he is not senior enough to raise a disconnection request and that he would get the request escalated which I denied mentioning not to escalate since I do not want to use AIRTEL anymore.
Multiple tickets 38777910 / 38817618 / 38848744 / 38980044 have been raised since then with NO LUCK at all. A Service manager called me from his personal cellphone on 26th September (Which I liked) that he is personally taking care of my problem and would follow it up and get it resolved the same day. Which did not happen even while I'm writing it on 27th September about 16:00 Hrs

Why are you wasting your time with customer care idiots? Contact the appellate office of your circle. Fetch the contact details from the airtel site. Your issue will be resolved in 24 hours max. I faced a similar issue and it was fixed within 5 working hours by the appellate office.

Airtel fixed my problem with 3G cause I used to tweet to @Airtel_Presence. Try that maybe?