Pathetic customer service from tata sky dth

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
ISP
SSV 1MBPS
My TS+ STB stopped receiving signals for last couple of days and when I tried calling call center from my mobile phone, I get message that the number is busy. I tried for half an hour and lodged from the net. But as the resolutions from net takes more time, I called up from landline and registered the complaint. The CC executive made me all checks and later lodged the complaint and told that engineer will visit me in next 24 hours. Next day morning at 9:30am I got a call from pune TS CC executive stating that the engineer will visit me in another couple of hours. But later I received an sms stating that the customer will visit me next day at 6pm (48 hours after lodging the complaint).If TS does not have enough engineers to tackle issues, then can as well shut down the services so that we can move to other providers who has good after sales services.:madness::madness::madness::madness::madness::madness::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Go to consumer forum 😀

Could not watch a single FIFA match🙁 and when I call CC, they make me listen to FIFA pack