Pathetic customer care service from BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter jeets4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,856
Dear sir,

This is regarding my broadband connection number 08029765453 with account number 903696878.

I would like to bring you to the notice that my Fiber broadband internet and landline is not working since past 10 days, after giving several call to customer care (complain number 115772244721) and engineers no one has came till now to rectify the connection.

I have been calling to these numbers 9448144466, 9482947255, 9480807151 who belong to sarjapur area technicians, They are not even picking the calls i am facing loss of my work due to your pathetic customer service.
I am sorry to say that BSNL service is pathetic and i have faced loss relaying on BSNL broadbrand connection. I dont want to use this bsnl connection due to your poor customer service.

Regards
Jeetendra

@jeets4u , this is not an BSNL complaint website. We are just a community where we help each other. Use the link above to reach BSNL. As for you facing loss, no one at BSNL cares about that. Just like in any govt. dept.

Contact Appellate Authority of your circle.

C.V.Satyanarayana
CGMT, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai.
Email: pgmd_mah@bsnl.co.in
Phone: 022-26612184
Fax: 022-26615815

My suggestion:

Day 1: Write email mentioning your phone number and issue you're facing, keep it short and to the point
Day 2(if no response for 2 days): Fax the email
Day 3(if no response even after fax): Call on the phone number and remind the person about the email and fax

As per my experience, you'll get response by email in a day itself and a call on the same day for a verbal discussion about the issues you're facing.

Post your compliants in twitter to minister - @rsprasad and @bsnlcorporate.hope they resolve.bsnl is pathetic service.