Patent infringement battle between Samsung and Apple

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 14,848
banning u makes him a coward and u creating 100 id's makes u a brave Apple crusader?? wat warped sense of logic do u have dude !!! freak !!get out of ur basement and get a life !!

But i am back... why are you jealous of me... I pity on you... The algorithm that u use for this forum can allow me to create 100's of accounts in few seconds.
I guess you got afraid of me... Ha ha ha... Ban me again to confirm that you are a coward.

A new ID
The Applians Strike back
Return of the Sandi
The Spammer Menace
Attack of the iPhones
Revenge of the shit
The phone wars

i had a feeling that he was not going to contribute positively on the forum?

I applaud your sense of judgement..

frankly speaking it is pretty hard for me to block him permanently. ip ban... he can use proxies, or VPN or just reboot his modem. ip range ban? hurts people who might be on the same range. vpn and proxies would still work. i can block his email address and variants of it. same problem, creating fake email ids is easy. does not really matter. i can easily waste a minute of my life for every id he creates. i have too much time to waste anyways.

Dude face the reality. Why you banned me... Was a personal move.... I want to contribute to this forum whole heart-idly. I didn't use any abuse or any sort of foul language. Okay

You want to contribute idly made with heart to this forum? Online?

he just pushed me to enable new accounts moderation. i guess this is the best i can do to save his and my own time for a day or two.

With or without chutney?

You want to contribute idly made with heart to this forum? Online?

Decision is out so quickly? I thought it will take a few days?Btw.. is that Id No.3, Sundeep?