Patanjali & Baba Ramdev

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 86,953
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
I worked under an MP for 6 months during the last election and so my prespective maybe considered an inside one.

How these politics play is If balakrishna has any issue with baba ramdev, baba might just get him killed. Its far fetched but it happens.However I don't see this happening since they're both childhood friends and baba himself has many crores and many connections with him.

Its insane how much his manufacturing industries have grown since last 6 years as people in industry know how hard it is to get license for factories without paying bribes

Killing is not an option because
  1. Money will go to legal heir of Balkrishna unless he has "WILL" in name of Ramdev. Legal heir (any living close relative) will instantly stake claim
  2. With so much money Balkrishna himself may become very influential that Ramdev would not even be able to touch him

Last edited:
Incidentally, my local market has a branded aata chakki with similar branding.

Freshly Ground!

Patanjali opens its first vegetarian restaurant Postik in Chandigarh

Source

9WcZ0Px.png

now Advertising Standards Council of India should target patanjali for deceptive advertising.

"The batch was tested at the Central Food Lab in Kolkata and was declared unfit for consumption. Patanjali has withdrawn amla juice from all army canteens," said two officials privy to the development.

first it should be removed from everywhere else too

I have 2 packets of Patanjali Mango juice! Should I drink it?!! 😀