Patanjali & Baba Ramdev

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 673
  • Views Views 86,106
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
So, a local shop is running a special offer. Buy 'Indian Made Stuff' for above Rs. 1000 and you get some products from this company free. Mom told me that this brand is owned by Ramdev. The brochures of the brand in the shop claimed that they are an Indian brand which sell products at zero profits to benefit the people of India. And some propaganda was there to promote buying Indian made items alone and whatever.

Not sure I like the propaganda part.

This brand is quite famous in avurvedic medicines ..a lot of ayurvedic doctors recommend this brand. And yes,this is owned by Ramdev.

Prices are quite reasonable (though these two products were free with the shopping I did at that shop today).
I just do not like the propaganda about buy Indian.

When people say Ramdev is a guru I laugh my ass out.
IMO he is a really great businessman and I admire him for being one

My mom is probably a fan but thankfully she has not replaced products at home with products from his company.

Yoga show of his has many fans amongst 50+ aged people. My uncle used to make me wake up at 5 in the morning everyday to practice yoga from Ramdev's show. Had to put up with if for 1 whole year.

lol. i do not mind the yoga. i am just against propaganda. akshardham mandir in delhi is a nice place to visit. as long as you do not fall for the entire propaganda behind all the showbiz.

mom is using them has to go every week to get them and they go out of stock super fast. They should just start online store or something much easier than to waste petrol too as god only knows whether they even work or not.

I use their products myself and vouch for it, besides we can also see it doing our bit in helping our economy and the rupee.

I was recommended aloe and amla juice of this brand by Ayurvedic doc for skin issues, got the results in 2 months. It has been 1.5 yrs now and I still use their products. They are excellent.

My sister had psoriasis (small case ..just some patches on elbows) ..tried medicines for like 4 years but no results. When she used to use medicines,It used to look like its treated but again when she stopped using them,it used to appear again. Fed up..turned to aurvedic medicines ..one good aurvedic doctor prescribed these medicines ..she used them and after 6 months, Its gone. so yeah..personal experience was these products are good. They might taste like shit ..but they're good.

I don't know about other places but here in Mumbai there are Ayurvedic doctors in patanjali stores and they consult free.

here in Delhi too...they might consult free...but they give a long list of medicines to my mom which she ends up buying every week 😛