Patanjali & Baba Ramdev

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 673
  • Views Views 86,145
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
Baba will be launching his own textile business soon to compete with foreign textile manufacturers. He is aiming close to $1 billion turnover.

The last time I checked, the textile industry was mostly controlled by Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (Birlas), Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, Trident, Welspun,Ambanis and Trent (Tatas). These companies are as much as Indian as this Baba is. Nevertheless should appreciate Babas skill of fooling Indian people.

Patanjali textile will break stronghold of foreign textile manufacturers: Baba Ramdev

If anyone thinks that all other brands will sit silently and allow this baba to grow, then they are making fools of themselves.

I also have a feeling that this "Pathanjali" empire will fall down at same speed as it grew. The amount of slandering Ramdev and his team does is staggering and there is no way one company can grow like this without loads of unethical/ illegal tactics. It is only a matter of time for the "Pathanjali" storm to end.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91YfB24RdYL._SL1500_.jpg

on label ingredients is 100% honey with fssai label
91YfB24RdYL._SL1500_.jpg

lol. mom finally started using it and she has not complained. that's my review 😛