Patanjali & Baba Ramdev

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 673
  • Views Views 86,324
  • Tags Tags
    scamdev
Haha, some of the arguments being presented are extremely funny. This thread should now move into the Humour section
@ HerpDerp

When u claim "90% demands were met", can u please name which demands were met?
Oh, it was my mistake, it was not met, but committed (written) by the government. 99% Demands have been committed.
Ramdev pulls a fast one leaving government red-faced - India - DNA

Exactly i don't know what are the actual demands of Ramdev, but this is obvious those are about Corruption and Black Money.
and the other one per cent demand which is not committed/accepted by the government is that it will announce that black money as national asset and give punishment to guilty person for corruption.

@herderp do u remember that before elections this govt had said, that they will bring the black money within 100 days if they upa elected by majority????i know it was hard to believe, but still they said it and it was their responsibility to fulfill whatever they had said .:loser:its been already around 2100 days.

@herderp do u remember that before elections this govt had said, that they will bring the black money within 100 days if they upa elected by majority????i know it was hard to believe, but still they said it and it was their responsibility to fulfill whatever they had said .:loser:

its been already around 2100 days.
righto

@herderp do u remember that before elections this govt had said, that they will bring the black money within 100 days if they upa elected by majority???

1) Govt does not have outright majority
2) Promises given during elections have automatic expiry date i.e. the result date.

Well, I still dont see any reason to take that outrageous step speically when there were mro than 50000 people which includes lot of children and women.

The reason is Sibbal pissed his pants in front of a Sanyasi 🙂

All my tweets related to these issues are taken down, they are not visible on the public time lines of any of these "luminaries" unless you go directly to twitter.com/huyogi. Coincidence?

Also, the government has asked for some time to form Law to bring back all the black money to india, till then we should wait, as it is also not easy to bring back that Black money from Swiss Banks.

Haha!! Seriously?? Ramdev only wanted government's written statement not the oral. Government needs time to move all that money to safe tax haven. By ordering police action on Ramdev, government has only provided proof to the fact. It's because of people like you that we will remain oppressed forever. (Offence meant)

I don't practise yoga nor I am a Hindu fanatic. I hate BJP RSS but I still support Baba on most of his views. I don't support congress on any of its views.

Exactly i don't know what are the actual demands of Ramdev, but this is obvious those are about Corruption and Black Money.

Going against popular sentiment is hip and fairplay. But then do not comment on issues you have no knowledge of. Google it or watch news.

Also, the government has asked for some time to form Law to bring back all the black money to india, till then we should wait, as it is also not easy to bring back that Black money from Swiss Banks.
no problem for the time talking, but the unit they are using to measure time-required should not be light years.
if you put a little stress of your lazy mind, you might remember when UPA came into power (2yrs back) this rubber stamp PM promised that he will bring back all black money in 100 Days.

The problem with us Indians is we tend to forget issues pretty soon. Now I can hardly see any news regarding CWG, National Games Scams, Bhopal Gas tragedy & 2G Scam was almost dead untill Maran got into picture. Congress knows very well that by 2014 most Indians will forget these issues and will make them win again. Of course Congress will again do some cheap vote bank politics.

Dear Jr Digvijay Singh, why dont you STFU, - a polite advice

and see this https://youtube.com/watch?v=G2voEoiM27w
@piysh85, yes aam admi like the clip above

I missed to add - Adarsh scam, Guys please add some more. Am sure C0ngress has more potential.Thanks, While writing I could recall the exact same lines said by Naseeruddin shah !

Yes BJP/NDA rule of 5 years better than Congress rule in past and present!Esp. few bold steps like nuclear blast. It came out of bad situation of world sanctions too.Abt scams during current government rule..we have dedicated forum "Desh ko bech dalo"

And we have another Gandhi family member yet to enter in politics.

These past few months have done 1 thing for sure - till now, i was sort of "ashamed" when i said that i want to fight against Corruption.Ashamed that people may make fun of me, may laugh at me, may call be different names.But that wont be the case now. I openly say that i wont indulge in corruption & i wont let the others around me also, to do that.During my office works for Income Tax and such departments, few times my boss had sent me with money to finalise things. But everytime i returned with all money intact. And 1 or 2 times he even scolded me for not giving the money. But i still stuck to my aim, and will continue doing that.