• Views Views 52,837
Status
Not open for further replies.

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
Starting a new thread, to compile all promises ASCERTION of MgCarley given in past,

I clearly see all claims that time have been vague and looks FALSE.

Past posts of MgCarley on this forum:

TIP: to see original post.. click on ARROW type icon next to his name.

SO HERE WE GO! FEEL FREE TO POST those that you find. Thanks.

A complete 180 degree turn.

Funny thing is that in Dec 2010 he had already started dreaming that his network wud be so powerful that LCO wud steal his bandwidth... and look now, Nov 2011, Hayai is still not launched.. and now situation has reversed! Bad mouthing cable operators for no reason.

We are not using cablewalas in any areas at all in any city anywhere in India.

The only reason we have to be amicable with them is so that they don't come and cut our lines and such, otherwise I really have no desire to bother or interact with any of them.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

FTR: if any cablewala is ever to offer you service from Hayai, you can be 99.999% sure that he is probably stealing from us, unless it is specifically mentioned on our website that we had to make such arrangements as an absolute last-resort, as in I would receive death-threats if we laid our own cables... (but it's an extremely unlikely scenario because they would have to build new FTTH networks from scratch or it wouldn't work).

Also, Kandivali E is actually ok, AFAIK.

February 15, 2011, preparation of advertising campaign. Dont see any yet. Looks like time has not come yet!!

Not really. We're preparing many different advertising campaigns. I guess we'll advertise on TV and Billboards and whatnot when the time comes.

Cables done long back in Vikhroli / Mulund.. now tie-ups with cable operators and launch in Dadar (sanke1 is in Dadar and he is one of the 10)

As I've mentioned in previous posts (well... probably a few months ago now), rollout has been going on between Vikhroli and Mulund. Anyone who lives in the Northern-Central suburbs probably will have noticed some trucks rolling out last-mile fiber through both new and existing conduits. Our points of presence in other parts of the city are just points of presence which are reached using existing fiber, and have not had much of the last-mile fiber rolled out yet.

February 26th 2011... still no proper website.

While I built the "maintenence" page, I hired a company to do our proper website. I also didn't hire a company in India because of the frustration I have found in getting good work out of Indian web development firms.

Website was READY for launch in April 21st, 2011... and all of sudden it went dull!!

The website is that way at the moment because there's no point in putting up the proper website - which has already been designed and ready for quite some time - until we are ready to launch.

Again ascertion that website is ready!! (he never said its messy!)

@killerr - Expect Diwali in Mumbai/Pune at least
@Shreemant - New website is done, will be launched the day we can allow signups. Which part of Mumbai are you in?

July 25th, 2011... still not clear if he found such people and if yes how many. Ofcourse its not launched so this is wait and watch "quote" as of now.

We don't want average people, we want exceptional people. As such, we'll be paying more. The theory goes that we'll need fewer of them to get the same amount of work done. Some of the technicians at Airtel/Reliance/etc are surely highly skilled and highly motivated, but many are not, and there seems to be more concern about headcount than there is about the people themselves.

Website went live.. but did we have any such option?? Still not known where service will be immediately available.

When the website goes live you can make the application.

Keep in mind that even the Mumbai rollout is staged and the website will list only suburbs where the service is immediately available (with an option for "my suburb isn't listed yet).

wamexlapex has contributed to this thread.

Please visit [post=568311]this post[/post]

More to come soon.

I would appreciate others to contribute too making sure to remain on topic.

Haha, i guess its enough for the day. Went thru many posts.i am just pointing out what clearly was LIE by him that time and people still put FAITH on him.Funny that people MOCK those who point out the truth.

False or Truth , nice effort, if some members dont like the post then simply dont reply at all :3 Boys:

No shit, Sherlock. Now, that I've got one of my favourite quotes out of the way. There's really no reason to waste your time by trying to dissect his post. I've been on this forum for years, even though I don't post a lot, I still keep up with all the happenings. Hayai has added a lot of hype to these forums, I remember when MG originally posted the idea, a horde of users started registering on here, just to keep up with the progress. The launch has been far from satisfactory, but why can't we just wait and watch? People have already paid for connections, if he was just a big con all along, why go to all these lengths? He could have disappeared months ago, and still "trolled" us effectively.

whats the problem guys he is stating discrepancies here and that is all.

----------

and @amish thats a huge work.... thanks for this...

@Amish - do not take it seriously... My point of view is that for each point you mention.. He will have "some" explanation.. Now some would accept, others would not...I am one of the people who trust him a bit more than many other.. But I too, do not have a blind followingFrom day 1 till now my views has been1. Good concept on paper - Yes2. Achievable - Not sure, will wait & watch3. Is he a troll - A joke is funny, only if lasts a few days... only a retarded person would let it run for this much time4. Is he a cheat - He could have collected more money from more people , with cheaper - more "friendly plans" - like 10 mbps unlimited for 1000.. So unlikely..5. Will I pay before reviews etc - BIG NO6. Speak about it to anyone in the outside world before its launch & atleast some feedback - BIG NO

No shit, Sherlock. Now, that I've got one of my favourite quotes out of the way. There's really no reason to waste your time by trying to dissect his post. I've been on this forum for years, even though I don't post a lot, I still keep up with all the happenings. Hayai has added a lot of hype to these forums, I remember when MG originally posted the idea, a horde of users started registering on here, just to keep up with the progress.

The launch has been far from satisfactory, but why can't we just wait and watch? People have already paid for connections, if he was just a big con all along, why go to all these lengths? He could have disappeared months ago, and still "trolled" us effectively.
that's what he's also saying.

This was again bound to happen, specially when he has 'launched' in Mumbai and people in Mumbai want the connections.

About the mgcarley's posts...

his moving to cablewallah thing was really a complete u-turn. I was shocked when i heard this, 'though' he promises to give the same type of experience like fiber with LAN wires hanging here and there. Again i am more or less sure changing/migrating people from copper to fiber will almost 'not be done'.

He has also sometimes lied i guess relating to the infrastructure part. I don't even think he has cable/last mile fiber anywhere on this earth as claimed.

And at last as i always believed he has some serious 'managerial' issues.

i don't know if he is trollling or not but i must say i really hate those people who have been talking about that hayai guy like he is a messiah . stop defending him you guys as he hasn't done anything till now which we can use as a proof . please hold your applause till the first person gets a connection and uses it for atleast a month without any issues . if he is indeed trolling then i think he is trolling himself as he has put a lot of effort into it . trolling is using one absurd comment to make everyone reply . i have never posted a comment relating to hayai broadband on this forum and there's a good reason for it .

Awesome job amish .. I completely agree with you abt the various contradictory statements given by MG ..Sometime he blame indian designers.. sometime indian govt agencies .. customs for not clearing modems etc ..If this is wht is made by non-indian designers ..than I must say.. we have nothing to worry for next few centuries regarding IT business 😀Wht I see on his site is tht he has used drupal cms .. used some addon of drupal like shopping cart etc .. put some chalta firta design and made the site online ...To get quality work u have to pay quality money .. One can find many low cost designers in India but u have to compromise with the quality ..He was so much against using LCO and now all of sudden they r the one which will be used in most cases .. How can one don't know abt this for so long ..

This was again bound to happen, specially when he has 'launched' in Mumbai and people in Mumbai want the connections.

About the mgcarley's posts...

his moving to cablewallah thing was really a complete u-turn. I was shocked when i heard this, 'though' he promises to give the same type of experience like fiber with LAN wires hanging here and there. Again i am more or less sure changing/migrating people from copper to fiber will almost 'not be done'.

He has also sometimes lied i guess relating to the infrastructure part. I don't even think he has cable/last mile fiber anywhere on this earth as claimed.

And at last as i always believed he has some serious 'managerial' issues.

Now that with New Telecom Policy , Govt is planning to provide to LCOs for ISP and telecom services. So, its good that mgcarley acted smartly and changed his mind. 😉

I now see Hayai Broadband listed in the MCA website. Does it have any relevancy to the fact that maybe he is being true after all .. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.