Past posts of MgCarley on this forum.

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 52,816
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mg let readers decide if i twisted ur words abt buying LCO for 40cr. 20-40cr means u ready to buy them and u have so much money in hand. Funny, with so much money in hand, one can do what not.

Been there, explained that. Next question.

If i had so much money, I wud have given website development to some experienced developer by PAYING very GOOD SOME.

YOUR WEBSITE DEVELOPED WAS PATHETIC. You clearly went for cheapest developer and the one which didnt have team as well to point him out that "hey boss! whatever u have developed and designed, makes no sense!"

If you don't know what went on or how much was paid to various people, it's not really right for you to say any of this as none of it is true. But whatever I say will be ignored anyway, so I'm beginning to really care less and less about your accusations, nor do I really owe you an explanation as to why the current look of the website is so crap. I know it's crap, you know it's crap - why it's crap is not really any of your concern. It is being worked on right now, so please wait until the final product is there and THEN comment, otherwise, if you haven't been otherwise affected by anything, please stop commenting as if you have been.

I have friends here... I need to explain them and show them possible ifs and buts....

this is neutral forum and Hayai FORUM is made NOT JUST FOR PRAISING HAYAI and its so called EFFORTS..

its meant to discuss Hayai BE IT GOOD OR BAD...u SHUD BE READY TO ACCEPT..

if u donot want to counter my explanation ...then be FREE to be CARELESS and do not answer.

I will continue to pick ur comments and analyse (good as well as bad). If my analysis is wrong... let others tell me that I am wrong... u will obviously keep telling me as being wrong (when i raise doubts abt Hayai)..as you wud be PARTIAL TO YOURSELF.

But since i am neutral. If u do something right.. i wud not hesitate to praise you.

Otherwise.. prove ur all claims right... dont ask me to wait.. WE ALL HAVE WAITED ENOUGH.

I have friends here... I need to explain them and show them possible ifs and buts....

this is neutral forum and Hayai FORUM is made NOT JUST FOR PRAISING HAYAI and its so called EFFORTS..

its meant to discuss Hayai BE IT GOOD OR BAD...u SHUD BE READY TO ACCEPT..

if u donot want to counter my explanation ...then be FREE to be CARELESS and do not answer.

I will continue to pick ur comments and analyse (good as well as bad). If my analysis is wrong... let others tell me that I am wrong... u will obviously keep telling me as being wrong (when i raise doubts abt Hayai)..as you wud be PARTIAL TO YOURSELF.

But since i am neutral. If u do something right.. i wud not hesitate to praise you.

Otherwise.. prove ur all claims right... dont ask me to wait.. WE ALL HAVE WAITED ENOUGH.

Except that none of this is what you're doing. However, I don't care anymore. Think whatever you like.

Ah! Finally!You know what Mg... I was fedup myself of replying u!! 😀 I was abt to give in.thank god.. u withdrew first 😀

Ah! Finally!

You know what Mg... I was fedup myself of replying u!! 😀 I was abt to give in.

thank god.. u withdrew first 😀

I'm not withdrawing, I just don't give a toss what you think. I know what I'm up to, I know what goes on in my company, whereas you are sitting there on the sidelines unable to see anything yet still finding it necessary to comment.

I had a longer post in another thread but those threads have been locked (I guess Sushubh got tired of the back and forths).

I don't know what you were hoping to achieve except to tick me off, so do me a favour and never buy my product - Hayai is for people that actually want it, and you've made it clear that you're not one of those people. Thanks.

, so do me a favour and never buy my product

what a turn around from someone who was doing me some favours yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.