Past posts of MgCarley on this forum.

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 52,835
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. it has been listed from few months now.

Haha, i guess its enough for the day. Went thru many posts.

i am just pointing out what clearly was LIE by him that time and people still put FAITH on him.

Funny that people MOCK those who point out the truth.

For the record, you are forgetting some very important things:
1. Things change over time. Pricing, plans, service areas, speeds, equipment - all sorts of things have changed since the beginning of my time posting here.
2. As I mentioned prior to the launch, we could not start off with the original plan on day-1, and we had to move on to something like plan F, something which I was forced in to doing by the people who are financing the operation - Unfortunately I was over-ruled on this one.
3. As I've also mentioned, the website has been re-designed a few times. In February it was ready, but that was 9 months ago, so see #1.
4. You can't pick and choose between one fact and another fact without mentioning the facts in between. You're jumping straight from point A to point D without acknowledging points B & C. You can call it a lie or a discrepancy, whatever you want - I can't deny that there are discrepancies between posts which are made months apart, but again, see #1.

Otherwise, I'm not going to force you to take my service, nor is anybody else. If you should choose to take the service and post a review (positive OR negative) then by all means do so. There is a money-back guarantee written in to the T&C in the event that the service provided is unsatisfactory so realistically, you've got nothing to lose.

As such, unless and until you are a paid-up subscriber (I know for a fact you're not), it could be said that you don't really have a right to say anything about the products or services offered by Hayai; or anything I've said or really anything at all to do with me or my company, and if you dislike whatever I've been talking about for all this time so much, then by all means feel free to not post anything in Hayai threads, because when you do that sort of thing, not only is it not nice for me (what wrong have I done to you, exactly??) it's also not a good situation to put yourself in.

lol u posted twice :wink_2:.

I am from NCR and wont get a hayai connection as its not available here but the effort done by MgCarley here is really nice. I think with his services he has also shared a pile of info abt broadband and other tech stuff. Good for a novice like me 😛 . If MgCarley gives 80% of his promised goodie then its a thumbs up from my side 🙂

@Amish - you never told me you are joining TT

TT may be want to keep their impression and they can not afford of in-activeness of anurag bhatia. So, someone other has to take his position.
No offense to Amish.

Wind directions are changing. It is not easy to keep patience. You can see most of members writing against mg and hayai who were praising them before.

As such, unless and until you are a paid-up subscriber (I know for a fact you're not), it could be said that you don't really have a right to say anything about the products or services offered by Hayai; or anything I've said or really anything at all to do with me or my company, and if you dislike whatever I've been talking about for all this time so much, then by all means feel free to not post anything in Hayai threads, because when you do that sort of thing, not only is it not nice for me (what wrong have I done to you, exactly??) it's also not a good situation to put yourself in.

Now where did tht tone come from? Is it threat or wht?
So if someone who isn't a paid subscriber, praises the (not-existent) services provided by you, than its ok for you .. But if someone criticizes something than tht is not acceptable for you ..

Now if airtel, vodafone etc also start telling us tht not to post on their thread till we use their service than all hell will break lose ..

So try to take criticism also by ur stride and just make sure tht u learn something from them ..

You need to understand how much ppl r feeling let down cos of all these issues cos they have been waiting for it for so long .. They have been shown lots of dream and when they r not fulfilled u r bound to get negative reactions .. No one is making up the stories .. They r just commenting on wht they r fed by u for last 2 years ..

I hope admin removes moderator privileges for MG for this forum cos he clearly is not unbiased as a moderator should be ..

but the effort done by MgCarley here is really nice. I think with his services he has also shared a pile of info abt broadband and other tech stuff. Good for a novice like me 😛 .
yeah, thats prolly been his best contribution to date ie in helping to understand how things work from an insiders pov. His answers have always been comprehensive whenever i've interacted with him.

But I'd be lying if i said Matt's not got a bit of an image problem outside this forum, cannot mention Hayai anymore because he's built up so much expectations and the waits been too long that nobody knows whether to take him seriously anymore.

Now the only thing that matters is tell us when he opens shop, we'll dicuss after, end of story.

amish,

There is a test i've been trying to figure out. How to prove Hayai actually exists ?

Might want to ask Jaymin to pitch in here. So the company is registered what does that prove ?

This is the problem.

You can try and find holes in his posts but i cannot think of a way to show that Hayai exists for real.

The only thing in his favour is his readiness to answer posts on topic. he's been doing that religiously ever since he joined here and he's been very coherent.

To what end ? see, this isn't what a troll does and it would be difficultt to pull off for as long.

Completely circumstantial but thats the best you will get.

If nobody posted comments against hayai then many members would have paid money in advance. Even if he refund money after some days, he will still get interest from bank. We can't sit idle when some foreigner loot Indian public.

If nobody posted comments against hayai then many members would have paid money in advance. Even if he refund money after some days, he will still get interest from bank.
I was not aware that he has accepted any money from ppl. Is this true ?

My understanding is he's got lots of interested ppl signed up and their contact details.

I was not aware that he has accepted any money from ppl. Is this true ?

My understanding is he's got lots of interested ppl signed up and their contact details.
Bookings were opened on 26th Oct. Cash on Delivery and Online payment were both options. A majority of the people who booked used CoD but a few people did pay using Credit/Debit cards.
TBH, if it was me, I would have chosen CoD but each to his own.

Otherwise, I'm not going to force you to take my service, nor is anybody else. If you should choose to take the service and post a review (positive OR negative) then by all means do so.
now how come do u know whether he has taken the service or not? was there a IBF nickname field?

As such, unless and until you are a paid-up subscriber (I know for a fact you're not), it could be said that you don't really have a right to say anything about the products or services offered by Hayai;

So now to comment we have to take your services. Hence perhaps u should ask admin to not post anything(good or bad) related to Hayai as he is not a paid subscriber....BTW i guess you have also commented a lot on airtel's BB threads i hope u had at least once payed for their BB services.
And if i have not forgotten u had also asked fivenet subscribers to "pay from their pocket" for ad-injection, isn't that a cheapo 'proxy defamation tactic'.

or anything I've said or really anything at all to do with me or my company, and if you dislike whatever I've been talking about for all this time so much, then by all means feel free to not post anything in Hayai threads, because when you do that sort of thing, not only is it not nice for me (what wrong have I done to you, exactly??) it's also not a good situation to put yourself in.

Everything @amish has mentioned is clearly in line with your posts said in the forum. He has every right to draw an inference in any manner whatsoever he likes from the posts in any order whatsoever he thinks correct.

Most of people who have actively participated in the hayai thread have every right to say about it, Whether it is a complete failure of promised standards or topsy turning on said vision.In other words if u have had 2 years back said about ur cablewallah plans i don't think anyone would have been interested in hayai threads.

it's also not a good situation to put yourself in.

If i would have joined the forum a few months back i would have definitely made a thread "Hayai is a SCAM", just by looking at the state of ur website which violates all known GOI/TRAI/DoT disclosure norms.
In other words from 26th to 5th u could have easily landed up in court's for the above.:doctor:

amish himself has clearly stated that he has no interested in taking a connection from hayai. i do not say anything positive about hayai. i just say that i am just more optimistic about it compared to you guys. i have said it several times that unless it starts connecting people proactively, it remains a great idea on paper for me.

amish himself has clearly stated that he has no interested in taking a connection from hayai.
It was a generalization for anyone who has opted or not opted for hayai... in other words what has IBF members got to do with a ISP's secret prospective customers.

i do not say anything positive about hayai. i just say that i am just more optimistic about it compared to you guys. i have said it several times that unless it starts connecting people proactively, it remains a great idea on paper for me.

It was not directed 2 u, again it was a sweeping generalization for anyone who has not taken a hayai conn., is not a mumbaikar... and moreover good words are easy to digest, bad words are the bitter pills for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.