• Thread starter Thread starter dovahkiin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,236

dovahkiin

Regular
ISP
ovh
yep , you heard or rather read it right , no vpns, evpns, no ssh tunnels or infact no ssh or sftp or ftpes or ftp over ssl/tls and it gets better no https !! i never thought any govt can be that stupid but they have proven to be . how long before Indian govt tries to follows this foot step , all in the name of security of course.

Virtual watchdog: Internet users banned from browsing privately for

hmm wonders how in hell will isps ever regulate it , it will be easier to shut down net !!

Hahah, that means, anyone can steal ur plain text password for any site that u use.

^^ "allah give them some brains".....:smiley-fart005:
they proved again that allah didnt gave them

yep , you heard or rather read it right , no vpns, evpns, no ssh tunnels or infact no ssh or sftp or ftpes or ftp over ssl/tls and it gets better no https !! i never thought any govt can be that stupid but they have proven to be . how long before Indian govt tries to follows this foot step , all in the name of security of course.

Virtual watchdog: Internet users banned from browsing privately for

hmm wonders how in hell will isps ever regulate it , it will be easier to shut down net !!

I don't think Indian gov. will try anything like this as it is STUPID as hell.

ಠ_ಠ
What does that mean?

----------

I don't think Indian gov. will try anything like this as it is STUPID as hell.
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the bunch of people looting us (certainly not governing). These are the same bunch of people who made IT dept serve notice to Amitabh Bachhan on his hospital bed! One among the bunch said that Anna Hazare is steeped in corruption from head to toe. Examples galore.......

Don't underestimate the stupidity of the bunch of people looting us (certainly not governing). These are the same bunch of people who made IT dept serve notice to Amitabh Bachhan on his hospital bed! One among the bunch said that Anna Hazare is steeped in corruption from head to toe. Examples galore.......
well no one is above IT dept!!!

@ontopic: once again proves why pakistan is.........well Pakistan! 😛

well no one is above IT dept!!!

Amitabh Bachhan is not a Quotrochhi, who will run away clandestinely. What is the track record/credibility of IT Dept. I had a 4,000/- IT refund, which never came up. Registered Post Ack Due was not acknowledged. This is just my story, other people will have much worse horror stories. Anyway, the point is about the thugs who set IT Dept behind Amitabh Bachhan.