Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 191,625
I am fuped right now so I am suppose to get 32 kByps which I do get normally but I am getting ~24. I had checked that yesterday night and today morning around 8 ish. ... but right now I am in office and we use tata here so I cannot say if speeds have improved or not. Will have to check in evening

There is some prob with airtel's website..Not loading for me either ..

Net's been awful here as well. Slow speeds and high ping times. SpeedTest.net tests with Chennai Airtel server shows 100ms to ~250ms pings. Restarting the modem or router does not seem to have changed a thing.Not a good thing when I have a skype meeting scheduled for today!

Speeds have improved for me. Noticed something interesting... I am getting 2 Mbits/sec speed although I am FUPED! Airtel must be upto something. Last time when I got this speed during fup was when Airtel was in the process of upgrading all the plans to 2mbps in delhi ncr. I wonder what they are upto now.

Speeds have improved for me. Noticed something interesting... I am getting 2 Mbits/sec speed although I am FUPED! Airtel must be upto something. Last time when I got this speed during fup was when Airtel was in the process of upgrading all the plans to 2mbps in delhi ncr. I wonder what they are upto now.
They are one hack of a troublemaker for their customer. They give some good plans to their customer and when the customer confidently believe in them they high rate the plans and giving the slow speed to the customer. So it's look like they are ready to launch the missile on customer with their high rate plans. Be careful buddy.