Pack up-gradation for HD customers...

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,220
Well I guess you guys missed Baby TV, FX & Fox Crime which are TruHD channels! And moreover, Dish TV claims that they are providing 40 HD 'Services' and not 'Channels'. One negative point is that Dish TV does not have the Star AsliHD channels otherwise they have the highest no of chs minus the Star package.

I had been a Dish TV subscriber since 2007. Rs.300 for a Maxi pack where you would get all the available channels including channels like Goal TV1 and 2, Trace Music and other international channels. Now when Dish TV decided to add new channels on Asiasat which would be available for SD subscribers only after they have installed a monobloc lnb and then would have to pay Rs.440 for Paradise pack and pay extra for ESPN, Star Sports. So last month I bought Videocon d2h HD connection and there is a Rs.200 cashback offer for online buyers who are mebers of broadbandforum.co the highest HD pack costs Rs.441 with 13 HD channels (real HD not upscaled) and more channels will be added soon.
Hope this link will help everyone who want to decide what to get for themselves List of HD channels in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaago Grahak Jaago!

More channels added on Videocon d2h. now a total of 366 channels which include 18 asli HD.