p2p downloads r noted by beam?

• Thread starter Thread starter abs_kkk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,901

abs_kkk

ISP
Bsnl postpaid gprs 199/month plan
As the title says i want to know that if i download a file via torrent that is p2p will beam know how much amount of data i have downloaded?I want to know becaz last week i downloaded approximately 16gb data file by a torrent but when i checked "my usage" in the beam portal i did notfind that in the list so p2p downloads r not applied to FUP? btw i used that log out log in trick to increase the speed , maybe because of that it did not record the usage?

Yes, they most certainly are included while calculating data usage. No idea why it hasn't been counted in your case.

i tried downloading again its not counting lolthis time i downloaded a 4gb file of this game Alliance of vailent arms frm gamershell.com

As the title says i want to know that if i download a file via torrent that is p2p will beam know how much amount of data i have downloaded?
I want to know becaz last week i downloaded approximately 16gb data file by a torrent but when i checked "my usage" in the beam portal i did not
find that in the list so p2p downloads r not applied to FUP? btw i used that log out log in trick to increase the speed , maybe because of that it did not
record the usage?
What logout login trick are your referring to? Please share or post a link to the post where it is mentioned, thanks.