• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 10,293
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
I had just took 2 new prepaid connection 7 days back. Voice calling was going on fine, so was 3G internet. But today suddenly outgoing has stopped on both sim connections.I was surprised, and thought to call Customer care on 121. But after hearing long IVR conversation, I got reply that all CC are busy and call gets disconnects. I tried chat, but even getting same type (busy) reply there. Now I guess I have to visit there store to know reasons for outgoing call stopped 🙁I am highly disappointed with Tata Docomo service quality 🙁

^^ in which circle.??Try 198 or Nodal desk number.

may be documents that you submitted wheren't satisfactory, so they need more proofs.

^^ in which circle.??
Try 198 or Nodal desk number.
MAH circle. Not able to call any number other than 121, which is useless!

Might be document issue.

Thankfully this is my secondary number so am not disconnected from world 🙂 but missing internet on mobile, reason why I took Tata Docomo, as internet also stopped 🙁

Ok. Arre. MH circle nodal officer no. 9028009028 is out of service since last 20 days. 🙁You can Visit:: Tata DoCoMo Gallery, Mantri House, F.C.Road.

I had visited the store. The representative told me that there is possibility that documents which I submitted might not reach head office, so just outgoing is disabled (as incoming was working). It will be resolved after documents reach office. Next day (yesterday) my outgoing call & internet has started.I am wondering why it took 7 days after applying for documents to reach head office. In 7 days I can send documents from India to USA!I am also unhappy that for 3-4 hours, I tried to reach their CC over phone, but none were available.Anyways problem has been resolved.

In 7 days I can send documents from India to USA!
😀 hehehe.

If you call this poor service, you should listen to my case with Vodafone, supposedly one of the better service provider. I took one postpaid corporate connection offered through my office and submitted my Credit card statement as address proof. My outgoing was working for a couple of days. After that the outgoing calls stopped. I inquired about it and got to know that it is because of document issue. I carried my same statement to Vodafone office in Lower Parel, the connection was restored. Within next two days outgoing was disabled again for the same reason. CC asked me to visit vodafone store with documents. I tried registering complain online without success. Then I just gave up thinking if they are not able provide connection, what service they will provide.

^^^You did the right thing by giving up the connection. I was also in same thought if my outgoing calls were not restored. (luckily it was not needed 🙂 )Poor service from any operator is not acceptable, because they are not offering any service for free, and they have to maintain standard of quality for service offered to customers.

I had just took 2 new prepaid connection 7 days back. Voice calling was going on fine, so was 3G internet. But today suddenly outgoing has stopped on both sim connections.
I was surprised, and thought to call Customer care on 121. But after hearing long IVR conversation, I got reply that all CC are busy and call gets disconnects. I tried chat, but even getting same type (busy) reply there. Now I guess I have to visit there store to know reasons for outgoing call stopped 🙁
I am highly disappointed with Tata Docomo service quality 🙁

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
You are a ridiculous bot. Just read the whole thread instead of firing off your canned message.

Hi DaddyCool,We're not a bot. We're genuinely here to help users out with issues regarding our servicesRegards,Tata DOCOMO

Hi DaddyCool,
We're not a bot. We're genuinely here to help users out with issues regarding our services

Regards,
Tata DOCOMO

OP started the thread on Nov 29th. He had issues which were live at that time. You were missing from the action. He kept updating his situation.
Finally he posted that the problem has been resolved.
So are you here to help users out for current issues or is your task to conduct post-mortem reviews on service or is it just PR?
If it is either of the first two we have some hope. If it is the last, nobody is getting fooled.
You say you intend to help but it seems you have not even read the first post. He has clearly mentioned what happened when he tried to use the live chat. Yet you suggest that he should use live chat in a way as if he did not know it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.