OTT Subscription not received with bsnl fibre value ott plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Hardik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5,331
ISP
Bsnl
I have not received ott subscriptions included in fibre value ott plan 799. Only got Hotstar super till now since i have changed my plan to this 20 days ago. Tired of complaining in bsnl and getting no response as well as office and call support. please help in getting solution of this issue.

Login to https://watch.yupptvscope.com/myaccount with your registered mobile number. Check which partners are active under Active Partners.

I have tried just now and it is showing that you don’t have an active plan under active partners.
I know there is last hope of getting help BSNL Has most worst customer services tried complaining more than 10 times and not even getting response on single time. Customer support executives didn’t respond to the call and near by office doesn’t even have basic knowledge about tech.

Contact Yupptvscope live support. Click Activation Steps at the bottom of the page and see what they have to say. Try complaining on Twitter too.

What did Yupptvscope live support say?

I faced the same issue after changing my plan to Fibre Value OTT. I was able to resolve it by contacting the local BSNL office over the phone, the people who called me up informing about the plan change.

They further guided me to send an email to CDR in my city, with a copy to CO in the city. They said they forwarded my email to the regional office.

I had also contacted YuppTV Scope and they asked me to contact BSNL by sending an email to portalhelpdesk@bsnl.co.in

I did all of this on the same day, and by evening, I received an SMS confirming the activation of YuppTV Scope, and instructions to activate Sony Liv, Zee5 and Voot.

I'm not sure which of two options mentioned above worked.