OTT Bundling (Non Telco)

• Thread starter Thread starter raunakam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,723
ISP
Swiftmail
Hello everyone.

I am wanting to understand if ISPs other than Airtel, Voda, Idea, RJio, BSNL, MTNL, ACT are offering OTT Bundling with broadband plans? If yes please put details here.
1. Name of the ISP
2. City
3. Which OTT is bundled?
4. Plan details

Regards,

Just bringing this up to everyone's attention.

My LCO was informing me about Alliance broadband, they are recently setting up NOC in Chandigarh and he was interested in getting them for my place along with Maha Mediacom LLP. His main interest for alliance was that they club OTT subscription along with their plans.

Thinking of getting this with 200 Mbps plan on BSNL. What do you guys think ? Will become the primary TV connection in my home . Will use Mi TV box or something like that

I should also think of the promotional plan validity

@sloj @vishalrao

Yupp TV will serve basic news channels and the rest is not much required as no one watches OTT in our house
If anyone has used the same what will be the resolution and clarity ?

Last edited:
I don't watch much TV these days, just have my prime video subscription, Tata Sky 950 per month for 2 connections and I got Hotstar free with my bharat fiber ultra plan. No intention to add or remove much from this.

Thinking of getting this with 200 Mbps plan on BSNL. What do you guys think ? Will become the primary TV connection in my home . Will use Mi TV box or something like that

I should also think of the promotional plan validity

@sloj @vishalrao

Yupp TV will serve basic news channels and the rest is not much required as no one watches OTT in our house
If anyone has used the same what will be the resolution and clarity ?
Weird, I didn't get tag notification. SonyLiv Special pack is provided with Cinemaplus, so no sports and other premium content. Rest is fine. But getting separate annual subscription seems better.

Resolution is HD or above for most with exceptions may be, haven't checked each and every channel.

Last edited: