• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,096

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
ISP
Landline
Malya owner of kingfisher going to introduce Dolphin DTH. Last 8 - 12 months this news in market. Hope get it soon.

😕 mallya is planning to launch his own DTH company? 😕

Ya. You can give search to google.@IM lol good & Great joke man. :laugh (2): Will you spent thousands rupees for a free beer lol but that was good joke. Ok?@o Good & serious joke. Right?

But do anyone have heard about this News ?? MAX24: Could you share some details and source of it ...

Give search with 'dolphin dth' & you get many results ok? I think you rr

Ok go with rumours.I am waiting & hope they will give best & best DTH service like d2h at begining provided by them. Now it worst.

I was aware of each and every development in Indian DTH, as I was in same field earlier. But I too never heard/read about Dolphin DTH 😕

It was just a rumour published on one of the DTH Forum in March, but even the publisher didn't have any source for this information. Admin: KIndly close this baseless information thread.

why close? i thought there was some investigative journalism going on here. 😀

😀 its just a repost after investigating from different forum. Or you can say copy paste of a baseless thread from other forum to this forum 😛

----------

Ohh sorry !! MAX24 had still not approved to close this thread like his previous one 😛

Good operamanic! Why not we wait for that. Lets see & malya is a man who can start a dth service becoz he is able to do.

HD Channels are ad free break free. How they manage program schedule between two movies timings? Do they shows ads in rest of time?HD are ad free may because of HD recording facility for manage the hard disc space.