Other

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,105
They have song fillers in Star Plus HD, Star Gold HD, whereas Channel and future programme on other HD channels.

D2H DVR's nice function is you can work with clips (recorded) to cut , copy, paste , delete, add those.Is there any DVR has same functions like D2H.I just know about RDTV DVR that they give option to set remarks & that seek jump to next remark.

Its unfair by ADTV & SDTV.Both companies dont offer box after subscription end of the connection but other dth companies just get viewing card back by giving Rs. 400 cost to the customer & remain equipments they gives to the customer but both companies dont offer that.

Unfair by Other DTH.Reliance DTH:They charge Rs. 50 extra on each pack as equipment charges.Dish TV HD:There is news that they offer non HD channels as HD channels which picture ratio is 3:4.Dont know any issue about Tata Sky because I neglect that DTH for long time.

I wish they give 1 Beer Can free on every recharge 😛

Rather they should give 1 case of beer can free...

UTV production, UTV bindass, MTV, Channel V, Big Boss are worst part of Indian Entertainment world. UTV productions (Delhi Belhi & many like that), Utv bindass, channel V & MTV has many contents which misguide to young generation & spoil India's image. They all follows Ekta Kapoor who using bad things / western cultural in her serials & make it natural in Indian society. Big Boss is a show where cheap celebraties participates & shows their dirty mind games & spread it in society. All these are spoiling India's image.

Modify your post with explanation Indianmascot Strongly waiting for your reply.

Delhi Belly is a good timepaas movie. Wts bad in that. Big Boss again is a good timepaas reality show although I find nothing real in that. all scripted one. UTV Bindaas has lots of useless shows which I no more like to watch. But as a production Unit, UTV can't be blamed.

In this season of Big Boss it seems both Salman and Sanjay Dutt are going to compare the show....

@ ImAs you know the movie is Gali Galoch movie of the year, it got good critics & it banned for few days also. I know youth mind likes these things but mature minds take objections. MTV, Channel V, Bindass TV also has many contents which uses cheap contents to raise there TRP if it spoil country's image. I also thinking like you in my youth age but now I am mature by thinking. I just put my opinion because each generation goes from specific conditions & nobody cant do anything but truth is truth.

Not sure abt all others...
UTV production house is definetly amognst the best in the business now... Just look at the movies they have produced and co-produced...

UTV Motion Pictures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No One Killed Jessica
Delhi Belly (co-production with IBC Motion Pictures and Aamir Khan Productions)
Udaan
Peepli Live (co-production with Aamir Khan Productions and IBC Spotlight)
Dev.D
Kaminey
Wake Up Sid (distribution only; produced by Dharma Productions)

Jodhaa Akbar (co-production with Ashutosh Gowariker Productions)
Aamir

Mumbai Meri Jaan
A Wednesday! (co-production with Anjum Rizvi Film Company and A Friday Filmworks)

Fashion
Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!
Rang De Basanti (co-production with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra Pictures)
Lakshya (co-production with Excel Entertainment)

Seems they were part of almost all the good movies last few years...

Good old records but what about new records & Do they repeat good movies history in the future? I have doubt.

@ JayminI think we need to send cc to TRAI when we demand a viewing car. from a dth service & they deny it. I tried for RD & ADTV before this & nothing happen. I think this will work. What you think? I think it will be successful.