Other

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,095
Its unfair. Now D2H made mandatory of 6 months instead of 3 months for subscription of Sports channel.

^^This is completely filthy. There should not be any such restriction. I think it's the Olympics effect.

Its another unfair by D2H.Today I checked my D2H a/c online & they cancel my 1 day's subscription under fre Marathi Top Up. Check a/c & share here top up name please. It it happen to you also?Other side Dish TV also increased their basic pack price Rs. 180 To 200.With no addition of extra channel.

OMG..every body is increasing the cost...LAst week was bomb shell when i got a message from my mobile operator that from now the charges are increased from 1P / Sec to 1.5 P / Sec...The only things which is not increasing for me for the last 1.5 Years is my Salary....

Another great good move by D2H.They added option for upgrade basic pack instead of call to cc.Good move.

OMG..every body is increasing the cost...

LAst week was bomb shell when i got a message from my mobile operator that from now the charges are increased from 1P / Sec to 1.5 P / Sec...

The only things which is not increasing for me for the last 1.5 Years is my Salary....

No appraisal this year..