• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,966

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Anyone has any experience with these? I need to buy a King size one. If I look at the offerings from branded companies, the extensive range drives me crazy. I am tempted to buy Urban Ladder's own inhouse brand that comes with a 100 day return policy... But the high price kind of worries me.

TheraMedic Cocoon - Urban Ladder

Just curious if it is worth spending a bit (lot!) more for these mattresses that charge a premium in the name of optimized for back pain feature.

Last edited:
Aah my need to these days

Back pain aaaaahhhhhh

Upvote 0
I use memory foam mattress since 8 yrs (approx) from Kurlon. Had to purchase directly with them that time as no dealer would have heard about memory foam then. I think it costed me around 20k each for king sizes. The prices has almost doubled now, and I like the ones from Peps with built in springs and topup of memory foam.

Go with memory foam, you will be pleased how good the back feels. Get a contour memory foam pillow to go with, after using both you would wonder how you ever lived without one all these days.

Upvote 0
awesome. missed their sale few days ago. probably would order as soon as fabfurnish delivers the bed! thanks.

Upvote 0
Any back would love it, it was originally developed by NASA for their astronauts. Prices vary in US by density and thickness of the memory foam sadly in india they do not specify the quality of your memory foam there inside.

Upvote 0