Ordering Gangajal from India Post

Sushubh

Administrator
Just managed to place an order. Few interesting things. Website is of course shit. Expected considering TCS is in charge of it. Account creation process requires you to verify your email address and phone number. Password requirements are hard. But you cannot have a password longer than 6 alphabets! Gangajal is priced at zero but you pay for shipping. 151 for 500ml bottle. You cannot order more than one bottle at one time. There are four different variants so I assume you can order four of them. I did not try. The four variants are 500ml and 200ml of Gangajal from Gangotri and Rishikesh. Payment gateway is from Citibank. My order was processed. No cash on delivery option available. Let's see if and when it arrives.

igloo

Not just Internet.
considering empty bottle cost Rs.5+ Rs.5 packing. DTDC wholesale charges Rs.40-50 for 0.5kg anywhere in india. Thats Rs.90-100 profit.
Good business idea. How to make sure they really sending ganga jal not bisleri water? any site pic?

Sushubh

Administrator
god knows. they could be filling the water in bottles at the local post office for delivery as well.