Order Fruit and Vegetables Online Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,812
well the service i posted. cash on delivery is offered. and you can check the stuff you ordered before paying. my mom tried them for a couple of days. got bored after a while. they also take orders on phone so it worked fine for her.

I have tried freshsubzi long time back , quality wasnt good , i am buying groceries from mygrahak.com these days ,they have no minimum order limit and COD

😱 So finally thread started . :rofl:

hehe this was the only way to save the flipkart thread being hijacked by gajar...allu..tamatar lol

----------

I have tried freshsubzi long time back , quality wasnt good , i am buying groceries from mygrahak.com these days ,they have no minimum order limit and COD

lets see if they can order at my place this is just awesome online buying why need wall-mart and others when these guys can giv u nice home delivery 😀

Found by admin 😀 :imwink:

Farm2Kitchen | Shop Certified Organic Food Online in India | Organic Food Stores in India | Buy Organic Food in India |

hope they start in Delhi too and other places. 😀

I tired to order from there something and got this "Your minimum order amount needs to be INR 300 INR only " 😀

btw unable to find any vegetables or fruits there right now 😛

Is this a forum to promote your website with a complete Anchor along with Keywords ?

https://broadband.forum/online-shopping/74934-bad-experience-from-mygrahak/

On the above thread you have pointed towards your experience with gocery e-commerce site, and another side you are promoting your own e-commerce website.

How can you be so biased..........