Orange/Mosambi Juicer Recommendation

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,623
D

Deleted member 13033

Anyone here using some good Orange/Mosambi Juicer....which works...I dnt want that hand squeezer as its pain in the hands and way too much time consuming...

hey even i need one. all i want to do is put tht orange in it and hopefully juice will come out without any headache !! lolit it even possible btw?

Haha...its has same concept of what i posted. Believe me if you go out in market you will find atleast 20 variant of this product

I have one of these at home(the one aviral sangal posted) and its decent. does require some effort though, but not a lot. we used to have an automatic one in which the citrus thingie on top kept rotating and you could keep the fruit on it and get the juice. you can get one of those.

arre I have this I dnt want this kind of thing as it takes lot of time to take the juice out...

how much did u get the hand held one yar ?

----------

Domestic Hand Operated Juice Machine I am thinking this 😛

Haha...its has same concept of what i posted. Believe me if you go out in market you will find atleast 20 variant of this product

dude that pic that u posted is that called eco juicer ?

hmm spoke to these guys it costs Rs 1100 and its called eco juicer and they wont deliver to my house either and god knws where these ppl are located......nd I am pretty sure they are dam far.....

I do not know the name of the juicer its given on there website as Pressure Type Juice Machine.
Plus you can get this at shop near you. Maybe you have to shell out some more money.

alright finally they agreed to deliver it to my house but charging me 150 buks grr..well atleast I will get the juicer 😀

----------

btw wnt th Domestic Hand Operated Juice Machine be better as in this I will be able to take out juices of apples too though I will need to peal up first.....?? suggest suggest.... 🙂 bt wont this be all purpose juicer and a better deal ?

http://www.kalsiproducts.com/products/b-2.jpg