Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 23,726
I could not stop myself.

https://twitter.com/Sushubh/status/479637358824808448

so got both the medium and soft ones yday.
opened them now.. they were in bad shape 😕 back paper thing was already out.. guess delhivery people had fun time playing football with it..
anywho
so i used it just now to give it a try
i scrubbed back and forth.. and was like WTF man, where are them feels which everyone was talking about ??
so googled/youtubed.. need to slowly brush.. the outside area one teeth at a time, no scrubbing lol, then inside, then the end area... nice will try it tomorrow morning again.. used the soft one first, really felt REALLY soft and slow.. can i increase the speed or anything lol?

Machine is the same. Only heads are different.

Ok.. will not use medium for now.. in case, i don't get the heads 😕
also that plastic thing covering heads, i should keep them on all the time right when not using it?

Oh thanks..
and hell ya i used to have cockroach problem in my kitchen.. now its completely gone.. thanks to that HIT injection thingy.. dunno what its called though. 😀

Yup. Had to get treatment done at my place as well. It was pretty awful before that. One of the reasons why I like this toothbrush coz it comes with a head cover. All toothbrush should come with these.

yo
i'm pretty sure they have one soft toothbrush left
Dear Manish,Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would definitely go ahead and provide you a replacement but one product Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush, Medium has went out of stock . Also we tried to reaching you but call went unanswered. Request you to please notify us whether you are interested in:
· Reward Point or
· Refund.
Thank You
Stay Healthy
Team HealthKart