ONT Sale And Purchase

• Thread starter Thread starter Kick933
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,532
@iAnvin
yes this is the EPON only mode modem , i called Netlink twice and asked about the V2801SG which is dual mode and they said they would have the ecommerce employee call me back, but haven't heard from them since , i am looking for a dual mode cheap ont as my lco is currently running epon and he says he will upgrading to GPON soon, so he needs me to get a dual mode modem, which complicates the whole search as i want a basic ont without wifi or routing, i have my own router and wireless access point i intent to use

if you anyone has a dual mode Syrotech, netlink or even the Huawei 8120c which varkey had and confirmed that it can switch modes via cli, i will buy with shipping to kerala state, i kinda need it soon so please reach out if you have any

@vignesh_venkatesan

Thanks a lot for those links, that genxsis ont is perfect for my needs, before making the order is the store reputable ? Just wanted to hear if anyone had any past insights with this store

Thanks for taking the time to share these

@vignesh_venkatesan
i placed the order, thanks again for taking the time to point me to that site

anyone knows if the genexsis earth -1000r has bridge mode support ?
Source

the datasheet above makes no mention of bridge mode and only routed mode, i am hoping leaving wan unconfigured will default it to bridge mode, as i would hate to be behind a double nat

found a webpage of the ui below from this Amazon link Robot Check
of the product from a seller who is asking almost double for the unit,idiotic people

he didn't post a picture of the wan page though so i am still left guessing untill the unit arrives

1599231881009.webp

Hi it does support all of the OLT don't worry about that and it has bridge mode also, my only concern is when I called the website guys they told me they don't have stock...

Last edited by a moderator:
@blacklist12

I got lucky with a few of the last pieces then, they shipped it via proffesional courier when I asked for the shipment to be sent via dhelivery and they took 4 days to ship and give tracking with me calling them everyday, their customer service is honestly pathetic, my item only shipped after 4 days because I was constantly calling them everyday

Won't be using them again for any purchase, because of the lack of propriety also the shear incompetence displayed by them for 4 days had me annoyed, I just hope the item arrives undamaged and intact, as any further recourse through them I am sure will be a nightmare

Checkout the Netlink website they said they would have stock around September

Guys my EPON onu died on 3rd this month and since then I'm trying to purchase one very badly but not getting any success. Is there anyone who can sell me one epon onu if having a spare at normal price? I can't pay exorbitant amount as I'm hanging on by a thread.

I contacted Netlink people and they initially said they will have stock by this weekend but today upon calling them again they said no stock came and it'll take another 10 days.

If there's a good person who doesn't want to take advantage of the situation then please ping me in pvt. I'm residing on the outskirts of Calcutta