ONT Configuration for BSNL Bharat Fiber Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter thadougamer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 13,271
How about you show your WAN profiles? 😜

No, I am asking on the management UI, there is a Network link on top, click that and select Internet. Please post the screenshot of that page.

I only need to set up the SIP Configuration and I have already posted the screenshot

Boss, the voice connection depends on how the WAN profile for voice is configured, and that's what I am asking you.

Your SIP page is entirely incorrect and that's not how its configured.

VGDXTpZ.jpg

VGDXTpZ.jpg

So that means you do see the configuration of the WAN profile even for the internet. The LCO has not really locked down anything 😉

Are you able to ping the voice WAN gateway? There is an option within the UI to use the voice interface to do that.

This is another ONU. I am trying to set it up myself because the ONU provided by the LCO is not showing the configuration details. Will try pinging and revert back to you.

So the voice WAN profile itself isn't working. You'd need to fix that first. Verify the IP address details. Would be good if you could share the IP addresses in the voice profile screenshot, you can maybe mask the last octet of your IP address (not the gateway)